The Emotions Of A Human

The Emotions Of A Human

A Story by Lizardo
"

We all go through this, I went for something new on this one

"
Our world is something the we really can't described because for every human in earth, it has a different meaning, but what we all have in common, is what we go through in our life.
Every Day, we stand at the battling edge of: 
Friendship
Image result for friendship
Love
Image result for love
Hate
Image result for hate
Isolation
Image result for Isolation
Jelousy
Image result for jealousy
Secrets
Image result for Secrets
Violence
Image result for Violence
Sadness
Image result for Sadness
Maturity
Image result for maturity
Madness
Image result for madness
Power
Image result for Power
Honor
Image result for Honor
Loyalty
Image result for loyalty
Family 
Image result for Family
Truths
Image result for Truths
Lies
Image result for Lies
And Every single of emotion of our heart. 
We battle through this every day, every human, every single heart. 
You're never alone and never will be alone. 
The list is long compared to what I just put here. 
Let tomorrow worried itself for it, and let your heart greet with a smile what comes near. 
As far as our brains think, as far as we want to those thoughts to become true. 
Dreams and Realities
Jerks who are not worth paying attention,
Influence on the ones who cannot think freedly for them selves. 
Humans giving up on them selves. 
These are a few of our emotions. 

© 2015 Lizardo


Author's Note

Lizardo
Inspired by adventures time's Season 6 Finale: "The Comet" Yes, I really like that show.
and yes I went for something new.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very well put down in descriptive terms. Valentine

Posted 7 Years Ago


This is a really interesting way of writing the story. And Lizardo, each word speaks truth in your story doing the right justice to every person earth today. It's a heartfelt story and it is a very beautiful one. The last lines in your story show the support you offer to the reader while the earlier part asks them to confront the emotions that they feel each and everyday. It is a very well-written and balanced story. I loved it. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Our world is something the we really can't described (describe) because for every human in (on) earth,

"And Every single of emotion of our heart." to "And Every single emotion of our heart."

I like the idea and flow is very good. Nicely done. Happy New Year.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I can really tell the was written from the heart. It was written very well and can speak to people. I enjoyed reading this:)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much! Indeed it came from the heart :)
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Your words combined with the images was not only endearing, but also powerful! You are an old soul, my young friend. With so much wisdom, you freely graced upon this world. My heart is touch. Lovely, lovely write. You're inspiring, Lizardo.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Lizardo

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much Roma! Those words really mean a lot to me, thanks :)
RomaJ

8 Years Ago

You're welcome. It was a delight to read.
great one..... well done...............................

Posted 8 Years Ago


This was a beautiful way to spread a message for people to know what they really need to care about in life. I love the pictures as a part of poem, it has more of an impact that way when we can visually see things. I great poem with a great message. :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Hmm, this story has a very interesting layout to it. It has certainly won an award for "the story with the most pictures in it" contest! Anyway, the story is very good, very inspirational(like a lot of your writing is), and was very entertaining to read. Once again, you've proven yourself to be a fantastic writer Lizardo.

By the way, as of this review, I'm going to try an point out more errors in writing than I have in the past(don't worry, I'm not going to be harsh about anything, but I may sound extremely nitpicky at times, sorry). Anyway, the first thing I noticed was at the beginning; "for every human in earth", it should be "for every human ON Earth", and make sure you capitalize Earth as well. The next thing was right before the pictures; "we go through in our life" should be "we go through in our LIVES" because you are referring to more than one human, therefore life should be plural.

Next(I'm splitting paragraphs to make this easier to read for you); "And Every single of emotion of our heart." I'm assuming this is a continuation of the last sentence at the beginning of the pictures, in which case "And" does not need to be capitalized, and neither does "Every".

Last but not least, " Let tomorrow worried itself for it" This one I have a feeling was just a typo, but regardless, it should be "Let tomorrow WORRY itself for it". That's about all I have to say. I'm very sorry if this sounds like nitpicking, but I'm just trying to improve my reviewing skills, so I can be more helpful than I have been in the past. Other than those little things. this story is very, very well written Lizardo, and I enjoyed every word of it. Fantastic job! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


I like the use of pictures in your writing ,it gives your work a lot of imagery and it made me think of the little things in life that i take for granted. I love your work

Posted 8 Years Ago


I think this work could be cleaned up a bit but good start!

Posted 8 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1087 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 6, 2015
Last Updated on June 7, 2015
Tags: Life

Author

Lizardo
Lizardo

LA , CA



About
21 years now, Just another human in this world. I think I suck at writing, but yet I write to improve. more..

Writing
The Wolves The Wolves

A Poem by Lizardo


Untitled Untitled

A Book by Lizardo



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


5438079 5438079

A Poem by wordman