Fear

Fear

A Chapter by LizLadyNinja
"

Hisoka delves a little into his abusive past...

"

 

Disclaimers: I do not own Yami no Matsuei or Descendents of Darkness. However this Fanfiction is 100% mine! Thanks!
 
 
*************************************************************************
 
Chapter 3
            Fear
 
            After not getting an answer, Tsuzuki gently began to roll the soft flannel fabric up.
 
            "Oh God Hisoka…."
           
            The boy broke out into violent sobs as he covered his face. Tsuzuki stood and left the bedroom. Hisoka continued to cry. Why? Why was he having these visions? Why were they tormenting him? Unable to come to grips with his nightmare, Hisoka began to shake with convulsions. Tsuzuki reentered the room and sat again on Hisoka's bed.
 
            "Hisoka, I need to treat your wounds. Is that okay?" He asked not wanting to spook the boy.
 
            Looking at Tsuzuki through tear-filled eyes Hisoka nodded. He gingerly turned on his stomach so Tsuzuki could administer the medication. We winced as the different medications were applied, tears seeping down his face the entire time. He trembled as the cold liquid ran down the curves of this spine.
 
            "Hisoka, you need to calm down. I can't treat your wounds if you don't stop shivering." Tsuzuki said with extra tenderness in his voice. To Tsuzuki the situation looked bad. Hisoka's back was not just cut it was ripped. Ripped like something had been brought down forcefully and pulled up again quickly. There was only two items that could do that, a whip and a belt. But how had it happened? He had been watching Hisoka from the moment he passed out to the moment he began to cry out in his sleep. Tsuzuki placed the last bandage on Hisoka's back before kneeling on the floor.
 
            He leveled himself with Hisoka's face that was resting on the mattress and looked into the deep hues of emerald. They were tear-filled and held traces of pain. Tsuzuki wiped away his tears. Hisoka just stared blankly at him. Tsuzuki couldn't decide if it was because he was scared or exhausted. But whatever was torturing him needed to be dealt with quickly.
 
            "Hisoka," Tsuzuki asked taking his hand. "Can you tell me what happened?"
 
            Hisoka shook his head. That was the only response Tsuzuki received. He sighed and stood up arranging himself on the bed. He ran a finger over the side of Hisoka's face to move some rouge hair. Hisoka drew away. Unsure of what to do Tsuzuki just sat there with Hisoka. Eventually he would pull out of his trance and tell him what was going on.
 
            Tsuzuki sat there for hours watching the frightened boy. He'd sob sometimes and sometimes he'd shake uncontrollably. Tsuzuki had pulled a soft blanket around him and that seemed to help a bit. Hisoka however would not say anything. He barely moved and he didn't blink at all. Tsuzuki was unsure of what to take this as. Was Hisoka in shock? What has happened to him in his sleep? Was it really that bad? What could he do? Glancing at the clock near Hisoka's bed, Tsuzuki noticed that it was nearly two in the afternoon. He didn't want to leave Hisoka, but he needed to eat and so did Hisoka.
 
            He smiled gently at the boy and spoke softly. "Hisoka, I'm going to go make something for us to eat. You need to eat something or you'll make yourself sick."
 
Tsuzuki stood and crossed the room. He opened the door and looked over his shoulder. Hisoka watched him as he walked into the hall and turn walking out of his view. Fear bottle in him and he lay very still, afraid to move and even afraid to breathe. Why was this happening to him? What had he done? He whimpered and looked wildly around the room. Was he in here? Was he going to whip him again for seeing things?
 
From the corner of the room Hisoka caught movement. Fear froze him as he closed his eyes. A slap was delivered to his head and he cried out. He opened his eyes and saw his father. His teeth were gritted and he had the usual angry expression on his face.
 
"What are you doing?" He demanded.
 
"I'm… please…" Hisoka said sitting up.
 
"I'll repeat myself one more time. What are you doing?"
 
"I…. I…."
 
Another slap was delivered to his face. "You think you can ignore me?"
 
"Tsuzuki…." Hisoka whimpered.
 
"I should beat you to death!" He grabbed Hisoka by the hair and pulled him from the bed.
 
"My, my, you are a beautiful boy." The voice was steadily changing to another. Hisoka's blood chilled at the sound. Powerful arms grabbed his small arms and he was pinned under the heavy body above him. With tears in his eyes he turned his face. The face of his father had dissolved into the face of Muraki.
 
"What ever are you doing? You're not supose to have seen that. You'll have to die now."
 
Hisoka felt Muraki roughly pull his clothes from his body. His throat was dry and he couldn't even cry out. Was this another nightmare? Muraki leaned in and Hisoka could again feel the warm breath on this neck. It made his hair rise. He began to tremble.
 
"Tsu…Tsuzuki help… help me!" He whispered.
 
"No one will help you. You must know that. After all you're mine now." Hisoka felt a piercing pain rip through his body and he scram out.
 
 
"TUSZUKI!"
 
"HISOKA! HISOKA! WAKE UP!" Tsuzuki was shaking Hisoka.
 
Hisoka's eyes flew open and he pushed Tsuzuki away. "Stay…Stay away…." Hisoka choked on his tears.
 
"Hisoka?" Tsuzuki scooted closer to the boy. They were both on the floor. When he had come in, because Hisoka had cried out his name, he found Hisoka lying on the floor. Placing a gentle hand on Hisoka's shoulder, Tsuzuki turned the boy to face him. "Hisoka, are you okay? What's happening to you?"
 
"Tsuzuki?" Hisoka flung himself into Tsuzuki's shirt and wept. Tsuzuki wrapped his arms around the frightened boy and lifted him bridal style from the floor. "It's okay Hisoka. What ever is hurting you, let's talk about it."
 
Hisoka hiccuped into Tsuzuki's shirt and held onto the fabric with a death grip. Tsuzuki carried him from the bedroom to the living room and gently set him on the sofa. Hisoka still gripped the shirt unwilling to let go.
 
"Hisoka, I need you to let go. I won't leave you alone long. I just need to grab a glass of water and a wet cloth."
 
Hisoka however would not release him and Tsuzuki found himself carrying Hisoka into the kitchen. He found himself maneuvering quite well despite the boy in his arms. He managed to get a glass of water and a cold rag before taking Hisoka again into the living room.
 
Laying Hisoka on the sofa again, Tsuzuki sat next to him and pushed his bangs from his face. Hisoka's grip had relaxed a bit, but not much. Placing the cold rag on Hisoka's forehead, Tsuzuki asked "So what happened?"
 
Hisoka took a deep breath while he tried to find his voice. Several moments passed before Hisoka finally said; "They're coming for me."
 
"Who's coming for you?" Tsuzuki asked pulling away from Hisoka's grip long enough to grab a blanket.
 
"Muraki and my father, They're coming for me."
 
To be continued…


© 2008 LizLadyNinja


Author's Note

LizLadyNinja
Its old, and needs to be cleaned up, I'm working on that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on October 11, 2008


Author

LizLadyNinja
LizLadyNinja

Denver, CO



About
I joined Writerscafe almost 10 years ago, when it was in its infancy. I dealt with the breakdown when it lost our writing and many of my pieces were unrecoverable. Which, as you can imagine was pretty.. more..

Writing