I Hate It

I Hate It

A Story by Lilia
"

Please don´t let me feel this way

"
I love a lot of things. Just not when it comes to you. 
In fact- I feel the opposite. I really do. Girls can think you´re fine and just right. But, not I. 
Your stupid blue eyes hate me, your smile is always fake. I hate it when you look at me, and the way my head goes off base. I hate how you can just pretend like everything is okay.

When I can't help but feel I'm petrified when things come, and go away. 
I hate it when you look at her, and like you're all that. And hate it when she laughs with you, like a weasely little brat. I hate myself for thinking this, I really do...
But- If I hate you with her- then is my hatred true? 
I hate it when you make me smile, I hate it when you make me laugh. And I hate just when we get close, you begin to think of the past. 
I hate it when I look at you, and cannot help but sigh. I hate it that she didn't kiss you when she said goodbye. I hate it how she used you, and now you pretend it's alright. 
But I promise I'm not like her, not even in the slightest. 
I hate that you won't give me a chance, I hate how I fight this. 
But really this hate isn't for you- it's for me. 
And how I am so cowardly, pushing all of my hate on you... So I can fight what is true.

© 2017 Lilia


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on October 26, 2017
Last Updated on October 26, 2017

Author

Lilia
Lilia

MI



About
I enjoy writing fantasy/dystopian and romance novels. Sometimes I dabble with a bit of fan-fiction, but not that often. more..

Writing
I'm Persassy I'm Persassy

A Book by Lilia


His Eyes His Eyes

A Story by Lilia