fun days

fun days

A Story by Talia The Hedgehog
"

if u like x-men read.

"

my name is kate.i am a new recruit for the x-men.storm walked me up to a room that looked like a church." kurt! someones here to see you!" storm screamed. then i saw a blue fuzzy man with a devils tail and pointy ears (like me) teleport down. "gutantag" i said softly. "ah german! i like this one storm!" he said." well i'll be next door if you two need any help." she said walking out the door.then he turned. " since there is'nt any more rooms open you can sleep here for now." he said. " yeah sure." i replied. then i pushed my small bangs behind my elf ears. i wraped my devil tail around my waist. " hey! like my new belt? its permanet!" i said. he laughed so hard he fell over. i smiled and helped him up." a beautiful crawler like you should not be so nervous of her own kind" he said." you remind me of my ex- boyfriend i had in the circus." i said. " funny, you remind me of my old girlfriend from the circus." we looked into each others eyes. " kate?" he said "kurt?" i said. " no way! i thought i'd never see you again!" i said. he hugged me. " i'll never leave you alone again!" he said. then he had a box. " i was going to give it to you but then they took me and chased me." he said. it was a necklace with a blue gem and a "K" carved into it. "its wunderbur!" i said.then we ran down stairs to tell the good news.wolvirine called me up to his room. i sat on the bed." i know circus freak has got his girl and thats great but i need you to do something for me ok?" he asked. " yeah sure." i said back. " i need you to keep him out of my sight...him having his girl back makes me well.. you know." he said. i instantly got up and walked away.then i heard a scream downstairs. "what happened!" i screamed. "Angel!" storm cried. kurt was sighlently praying over angel's body. then i held on to him and teleported him into my room. i took out my bag and popped a pill into his mouth. his eyes fluttered to life. he was coscience! " i-i cant walk" he said. i teleported him into the kitchen." he's alive!" i screamed. they came running out of their rooms."Angel! i'm so sorry!" storm said. she picked shards of broken glass out of his wings." kate you really are an angel." he said .his eyes were fluttering. then storm and everyone else came hugging me. except kurt. i teleported to our room."what happened out there?"  i asked."warum die Mühe. Sie mögen mich nicht sowieso. so einfach mal vorbei! Lassen Sie mich alleine. das ist privat." he said "oh. Sie wissen, Ich mag sie.just ich musste Engel helfen!" i replied.then i walked over into his bedroom. it was way different then the church scene i saw.he was laying on what looked like a metal platform with sheets scattered around the room.i walked over to the metal bed and touched his skin.then i walked up the walls right above him. he walked right beside me. then i sat there, thinking. then i wraped my tail around my legs.i cried swishing my tail back and forth. i teleported back onto the floor, face first on the floor. " why do you do that to yourself? you know hurt yourself on purpuse?" he asked. " thats what i do when im sad or mad. it's like crying." then he brushed his hand through my hair.he wraped his tail around by arm. " it's ok. you dont have to cry anymore. im here." he said then smiled.

© 2013 Talia The Hedgehog


Author's Note

Talia The Hedgehog
i cant spell things correctly ok!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on December 14, 2013
Last Updated on December 14, 2013
Tags: love, dance, nightcrawler

Author

Talia The Hedgehog
Talia The Hedgehog

United Kingdom



About
My name's Talia and I am a big fan of Ticci Toby, Lost Silver, Manic the Hedgehog, Silver the Hedgehog, Espio, and Shadow. I like a lot of things and if you are reading this, don't look out your windo.. more..

Writing