This cold night

This cold night

A Poem by Charles Konsor
"

just a cold (and lonely) night where too many things arise in my brain.

"

Cold hard rains
fall on northwest nights
and a heart...no, a body
too lonely, too long
he walks slow, then fast,
then slow.

He imagines things going wrong,
and then imagines a hundred things
going right

Where she is outside his apartment
A long speech prepared
And he says no, not now
Later
Now I don't care
Now I need a friend

Someone to count the seconds
As the bamboo sheets slowly exhale
Drop upon our bodies
Outline our shapes
Feet which intertwine
over and over

Up the body it moves
hips, hands, lips.

Ahh, but dreams.
The soundtrack of soft rain
Yes, it's soft now.

And I search photos for deceit
for worth
for anything that will give me a glimpse of you
and your character.

And rambling on I go
Pathetic, alone, boring
Like the dreams of friends
It's hard to care
but I'll write it still
Because I care
Because someday you cared

Someday you walked a little slower
A little faster
You played out scenes with her
You pretended she would come upon  you
Any moment now
See you as you were
Romantic, simple, real, you

Yes, I dream
Yes, you dreamt
And on lonely nights we comb through scenes
Life lived without us
With us.
Where did it go wrong?

It didn't
It just is
And tommorrow night
One drink too many
And the same dreams return
 

© 2015 Charles Konsor


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is so wonderful and flowing.
I realy liked these words here.

"Ahh, but dreams.
The soundtrack of soft rain
Yes, it's soft now."

You can write a wonderful passionate write.
I liek at the end where you say the same
dreams return. Quite cute really.
An enjoyable read from you Charles.
I hope to read more from you.


Posted 14 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You need to be a rebel without a cure, my love.

You need to contact all members of Writer's Cafe and past members in email. Do you need any help? There has been much hacking here, I guess. Something about Jesus and magic for us and The End has brought a great evil to these lands. You account is listed as....

And, don't forget Tania Leigh. She left us as wanting to make money from her work, and she needs her s**t back here and to advertise more work in addition, I think. She was always honest and pure to me, and I loved that picture. That was such a hot chick that was not her, I think as I had it explained to me.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Try to set a time limit of two minutes for everybody but me. That will be fine. Kick them out and learn some from this.

Posted 8 Years Ago


My love, why have you not written me, yet?

I also want to see that you can follow people as I fear too many people tried to friend me, and I did not see it.

Try to take in Distortion as a helper, training to be a moderator. You need more than my CIA Group as your moderators.

Also, you need a section that only people in the group can see, people logged in that way. Your pictures, notes on the pictures, and room to post for each other? LIke, your family phono album.

Fix the logout right away, as this will kick out the problem children, I think.

The writers wanted me here, and I have found a home. Thank you for free webarea at which to discuss the end.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Say it a'int so, bro. I a'int heard from you for some time. Your eternal wife left you? So, we can "be something" again? That's so great, but I want her back. I think she is more healthy for you than I am. I hopes this posts just to our view, what only we can see, but I am interested in letting her see us in action, too. What else can you do, my love?

If you can't come over to 1627 Saxon Drive, Houston, Texas 77018, or wirte me at my usual account or send me the money that we used to share behind her back, I understand.

I can understand that you are not a homosexual man. What about going homosexual for a while. She hurt me! She was never supposed to leave you, but you are a better man that I am by far!

Business only.

I apply again to be a moderator. I brought the people, and you brought the place. Here is part of my application to be a moderator. Please allow me to tell people off when they are wrong all the more! With you, my love!

So, here is my advice for the site.

If you need help by magic, please fill out the form of email to me and a new one each time. Or, you could sometimes break the rule. Ask for Website Presence, a person and not an entity here I think, to help. Tell him what you need in people told off that are not here, but are magically here.

I would like to see magical additions to Writer's Cafe made availble to be seena as such. I might post past documents in magtcally posted section.

I want addtionss to writer's cafe to be run by you for your support of it, or the one who scoroned your love. I never did to you, bro. We only did what we needed to do; we needed something for us, my love.

I hope you have not met that hopeless sinner that should not have left you again. We need this time for us.

We need a slight freshsen and some new ideas to be the highest rated site on the Internet. Tight, safe, and clean always, bro.

What is so wrong what we had. Are you embarassed. We should tell the world!

I need an administrative page for routine tasks like reopen account that searches what we see, the moderators, and other people that help.

I need a new icon, the old icon with rainbow (in the right order) red orange yellow green blue indigo. Reversed to start with indigo on the left. And, maybe bent. Try a gradient fill in Photosho? You were always so good at things like that.

I have not hear from you in too long. Should we be doing this? I need your strong back working for us here at Write'rs Cafe. Ask Google for more money because they do so many ads here knowing that this is the site of Jesus at The End. That's not fair. Everybody will come here for seeing that, and they probably know from their hack that allows them to see more of WC than you, probably.

We need some rules posted by you, only moderator I have ever seen.

We want your hopes and dreams. I guess yuou could get her help, perhaps. You are a team. Try to have a good time together if you do this together. And, rock the house! You might want to see my rules and hopes. You can pull yourself down MUSIC: IF THERE WAS PROBLEM I WILL SOLVE IT my manage page logged in as me.

We need a capta on the manage page as well, and you need to deactivate work instead of delete it.

Log people out in one hour or two.

That will do for now, my love.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I see many things indeed in your brain, but your approach towards them is somehow indecisive... The first lines claims you're on a swing. Nicely written!

Posted 9 Years Ago


The hypnotic pitter-patter of rainfall can evoke and stir such deep emotions and your poem does not belie my point!

An absorbing read,enjoyed this!



Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Excellent wording and phrasing. It draws in from the very beginning, and tightly holds onto us until the end:"And tomorrow night, one drink too many, and the same dreams return." I also was first drawn to the phrase:"like the soundtrack of soft rain." It seems to set the stage for memories that we possess also to begin to parade before our very consciousness.
Colorfully insightful and entertaining. Thanks my friend.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Nice, no bull, just real, honest sharing in plain words.
alex

PS: I don't rate in points as it seems both impossible and inhumane.





Posted 10 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
LJW
Pathetic. Alone. Boring. Like dreams of friends.


Wish I had written that.



Posted 11 Years Ago


elegant, like some substance that finds its way within us before we've had time to delight in it fully^

-Dream

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

3744 Views
53 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on November 7, 2009
Last Updated on January 23, 2015
Tags: test, tags, cold, night

Author

Charles Konsor
Charles Konsor

Portland, OR



About
If you find any issues or bugs on the site, please use the Contact Form to let us know about it. And thank you for helping us make WritersCafe.org better. Now Is The Time -charlie more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A Poem A Poem

A Poem by Sean Allen