frozen hearts

frozen hearts

A Story by lonewolf99
"

A young orpan must survive in the city of levndraw.adult are heartless and orphans have to fight to survrvive becuase no one cared if they died.the orphan befriends a other orphan after he does a act

"

    chapter 1:starving.
The cold night air brushed on my cheeks  sending shivers down my spine.I rested my head on my knees to protect myself from the cold.I live in a dark alleyway and slept under barrels.Its not very comfortable but it protects me from the unsettling weather.I was not always an oprhan.I was in a rich and happy family but it all changed when my perents died in a fire.No one wanted me so they left me in the orphanage.The adult were cruel and evil.They spanked me and never cared for my pain.So i ran away and now i live in the alleyways of the city.My stomach grumbled.Im hungry i had to get food before i starve.I stood up and sourness slowly seeped back to my legs.Bells chimed in the horizon signaling the time of midnight.I walked to the end of the alleyway and stoped to check if anyones is there.The streets were empty and deserted like always in midnight.Lucklily for me.I sprinted through the street in high speed.Gravel crunched as i ran through the street.The lamp lights above me flickered.I looked forward and saw the walls of a abandoned house that was said to be hunted but i didnt believe of ghosts or monsters.as i resched to the walls i suddenly heard footsteps.the midnight guard is here and hes coming to my direction.Damn i need to hide before he sees me or he will catch me and send me back to the orhanage.I grabbed the edge of the walls and lifted myself up the wall.Hey you come back here youre not allowed to go there.The guard shouted.Damn he saw me i need to get out of here.I jumped down the wall and landed on my heels almost losing my balance but i managed to regan my balance.I looked back and saw the guard climbing the walls.I looked onwards and ran like hell.Oi.come back here.i heard him yell before he lost his balance and fell off the wall and into  the floor head first with a loud bump.I felt sorry for him but i had keep running.After a few moments i reached the front of the house brething very heavily.The house had a small wooden door with a dragon doorknob.Many windows were broken and the house looked very old and run down.even so i walked up to the door and grabbed the doorknob hoping that it wansnt locked.I turned the door knob and the door creaked open.It was too dark to see inside the house but i saw The hallway of the house.Suddenly i saw something move in the darkness.H..hello?anyone there?i said.My echo bounced across the house.I had to find out who was hiding in the shadows.Maybe its a ghost.The though gave me chills.I took a deep breath and walked into the darkness.
                  
                                                                       "end of chapter 1"
thank you for reading chapter 1 of the story.i will post the second chapter when i finish it.please like and leave a comment.

will the orphan walk out of this creepy house alive and what is hiding in the dark corners of the house.Is it a ghost that hunts the house and kills everyone who steps in it?O-O



                                                            READ CHAPTER 2 TO FIND OUT.Next »

© 2014 lonewolf99


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

its really good and intriguing! good job! how old are you?

Posted 9 Years Ago


lonewolf99

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reading.im 15 years old.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Added on September 4, 2014
Last Updated on September 4, 2014
Tags: orphan.trust.friendship.mystery.

Author

lonewolf99
lonewolf99

Oman



About
I'm a ambitious beginner writer who loves to read books.i hope that i will get my stories published. more..