The Friendship of Zack and Vivian

The Friendship of Zack and Vivian

A Book by Lonnie Paul Johnson
"

How do friendship start out, for Zack and Vivian it was a set up by a angel for a divine purpose.

"

© 2011 Lonnie Paul Johnson


Author's Note

Lonnie Paul Johnson
Hi readers this my first romance story so if it seem to be a little odd forgive me, but please give me your commits about part one "The Set Up"

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aaaw. This will be a cute love story. :)) Anyway, there were a lot of spelling mistakes and grammatically incorrect sentences (usually, issues on Subject-Verb agreement), so I suggest that whenever you post a story, go over it a couple of times to lessen the number. Sometimes, these mistakes can discourage the reader to continue with the story because it will be harder to understand. But still, you're really good at thinking of interesting plots, so keep that up. Keep the next parts coming. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Loved it!! Only a couple spelling mistakes.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 30, 2011
Last Updated on December 3, 2011

Author

Lonnie Paul Johnson
Lonnie Paul Johnson

fort Worth, TX



About
I loved writing stories, when I was young I wrote very simple and crude stories base off of TV shows and movies I seen at the time. An event happen when during that time I believe influence my writin.. more..

Writing