Hail to the Chief!

Hail to the Chief!

A Book by Lonnie Paul Johnson
"

This is the third story in a series of stories called the Prince of Dallas the title of a devil over an certain area.

"

© 2012 Lonnie Paul Johnson


Author's Note

Lonnie Paul Johnson
The title of this story came from a old song that is played when the President of the United States makes an appearance or some times when he makes a speech. When I was a child I use to hear this song played all the time when the President and the First Lady would appear at a gathering, but it's been awhile since I heard this song, makes me wonder if they still played this very old song which was first played in 1815. Most of the story take place on Air Force One the jet that carry the President and his staff when they travel across the nation or the world, the battle of three chief take place their in the sky.

I hope you enjoy the story and please forgive any grammar error you may fine, but tell me if you find any I like to know. I hope you like the story and tell me what you think, thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
Added on January 16, 2012
Last Updated on January 16, 2012

Author

Lonnie Paul Johnson
Lonnie Paul Johnson

fort Worth, TX



About
I loved writing stories, when I was young I wrote very simple and crude stories base off of TV shows and movies I seen at the time. An event happen when during that time I believe influence my writin.. more..

Writing