My Youth as man.

My Youth as man.

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

        What if I was to tell you that your nightmares are real? What would you do? More than you nightmares are real. Anything that lives in the halls of myth and legend every foul, twisted, vulgar, and vile beast that men have told tales about are all true. But these "beast" are nowhere near as evil as man is. I speak from many lifetimes of experience. I have fought in pointless wars, battles, and more for man. I have seen the entirety of man’s history. I have seen genocide after genocide. It is the true man does not change. I am living proof of that. I will tell you my story but it’s really more of man's story than my own. It all started in what is known as what was Mesopotamia 4990 BC . This was ten years before Mesopotamia started I was born it was a very different birth, to say the least. It was in the rain but this ran was different.

 It tasted of salt and blood. But it was still very hot as it was raining. It was a cloudless day but there was the rain. I was born in a small hut in a small town that I can do not wish to speak its name. But the weirdest part of that day was it was that my mother was alone but people heard chanting and other noise. I was born with a mutation it was a form of what is now known as Atheromasia or more commonly known as albinism. 

But I was different my skin pale.My hair was black.It was as black as night. My eyes were bright gold but my skin was as pale as bone. That’s why I was named Son of a Demon. I was not liked By many in the town but I was feared. So everyone left me alone at first. I never knew my father I just knew a name that name was to take death. I never knew why that was his name but it made me feared and respect him. My mother die when I was young. I was but a lad. She got ill and the town healer refused to help her. So I was sent to a temple.

 To be adopted. But they locked me in a room and treated even worst. I was an outcast and treated if I may less than man. So I ran away. I want back to my towm.then the people of my town try to kill me. They said I was a monster and had to die.but I was saved by a monster with wings and fangs they saw him and ran. I stayed he spoke to me his voice was soft and broken but he said to me "Child of the night Lord's Kin I have been looking for you at your father request." I said my father is but a man. He said your father is much more than man as are you my boy. He then said you can come with me or stay here and wait for an army to come and slay you.

  So It did not take me anytime to think before I went with the man.then I later found out was named night wind but I do not know of his true Dialectal. But that what he said his name was. It was a year before I was to see my father I had to train so I did every day and night. So by the time I was to see my father he would be proud of me. Night wind said My father was a very old person but did not look old.so I learned about the world the whole world. I was very wise.  Nightwind said, "be warned that many man and beasts alike grew ignorant to the changes of the world and try to rule over all they could see But I was to serve the world not to rule or change it."

 So I learned what night wind was he was a man called a vampire but he was not the vampire you think of. He did not drink blood alone he eats marrow and whatever else was in the man’s body. But he only eats what was needed and mainly animals. He hunts only the weakest among the man not the young or strong only the ill and dying. He told me of many beasts, not one was my father he said but he was many I did not know what he meant by this at the time. But I soon learned what he meant. when I met my father and the others of the night lords kin. It was night time when I and Nightwind started our way to my father. It was two days and three night of travel.



© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review


This is a rally interesting piece, loved it from the off. Your descriptions are vivid and real. In particular the last paragraph...very scary scary thoughts of a vampire eating into a mans body and hunting the weak and feeble. This story has great potential and i hope to read more soon

just a couple of pointers (only trying to help)


Change this... no were near as evil as man is.
To this....no where near as evil as man.

Change this...My eyes were bight gold
To this....My eyes were bright gold

Change this...My mother die when I was young.
To this...My mother died when i was young.

Change this...treatedeven worst.
To this...treated even worse.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

matrixmark

7 Years Ago

Don't feel dumb....it's a brilliant piece..we all miss things from time to time.

Mark.. read more
Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

I read it an found a few more mistakes. Thanks for pointing out the others. Just need to log on to t.. read more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

There are a few more but, i am sure you will sort them out. You have talent. keep it up

read more



Reviews


This is a rally interesting piece, loved it from the off. Your descriptions are vivid and real. In particular the last paragraph...very scary scary thoughts of a vampire eating into a mans body and hunting the weak and feeble. This story has great potential and i hope to read more soon

just a couple of pointers (only trying to help)


Change this... no were near as evil as man is.
To this....no where near as evil as man.

Change this...My eyes were bight gold
To this....My eyes were bright gold

Change this...My mother die when I was young.
To this...My mother died when i was young.

Change this...treatedeven worst.
To this...treated even worse.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

matrixmark

7 Years Ago

Don't feel dumb....it's a brilliant piece..we all miss things from time to time.

Mark.. read more
Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

I read it an found a few more mistakes. Thanks for pointing out the others. Just need to log on to t.. read more
matrixmark

7 Years Ago

There are a few more but, i am sure you will sort them out. You have talent. keep it up

read more
I think this is a good start to a interesting story. I think I know what are my plans for the evening. I cant wait to see more of the world you have created.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

I try to do a chapter every week but lately I have been writing one or two every day bc I like super.. read more
Hello there!

This is a very interesting chapter. Riveting, and intriguing - but carrying words with a voice that speaks of mystery and a darkness that lurks beneath.

The only thing I would suggest is, as Schatzi said, would be to use paragraphs. Your first chapter is well written, but would look neater and more tidy when sectioned properly. For each new subject/part presented, hit the return button and a new paragraph is magically formed ;) I become distracted fairly easy, and my eyes tended to wander off 'the page' when I was reading your piece. This, however, would be avoided when organized and tidied up.

But overall, this is a fantastic piece.

Keep on writing,

G.W.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

Is this better I mainly writell on a phone so I always can't edit it so well till I get time on a co.. read more
Hello lordofmadmen,

It is an interesting chapter. The only suggestion I have is to section the story off into paragraphs to give your reader a chance to pause and reflect upon the story instead of having one gigantic paragraph. Other than that, it looks good.

Thank you for sharing!

Kind regards,

Schatzi

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

390 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 26, 2016
Last Updated on November 9, 2016


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Closing Time Closing Time

A Story by Stan Lee


Attraction Attraction

A Poem by Tabby Mac