The oceans of blood

The oceans of blood

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

The rivers of blood became lakes and they flowed into an ocean. The body began to pile up. You could not even hear yourself think over the screams. Lucifer looked around him and saw all the blood and gore. He was tired of it all. He was surrounded by angels and men. He said “came take me the darkness will consume us when I am gone" They looked at him as if they did not speak the same tongue as him. He said I am the son of Morning. I am the morning star. I am the light bringer. I repel the darkness. They all charged at him at once. They piled on top off him. Then it all went silent. You could hear a pin drop. Then all the angles and beast and men fell to their knees grabbing their heads screaming in pain. Then rivers of blood began to pour from the pile on top of Lucifer. Then sharp shinning jewels and gem push their way through the bodies. Then the killed anything within a ten feet area.



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on October 28, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men