Case file of Erabella la Fayette

Case file of Erabella la Fayette

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Case file of Fayette, Erabella

 

Full name Erabella la Fayette

Class unknown

Rank unknown

Casefile classified

Species unknown

Born Monday, March 20 with is the spring equinox in some parts of the world.

Grandparents unknown

Parents unknown

Rank unknown

Treat class none

 

 

She was born in the 1990’s to the 2000’s, we could not confirm her age do too little to no record of her in any database on earth. She has dark brown hair that is nearly black and greenish brown eyes. She has pale white skin. She is 5.4 and weighs 90 to 115 pounds. She works two jobs, the first one is a job at an animal shelter and the second is a greenhouse that sells flowers and other goods.  She does not have a savings account but she does get paid through a direct deposit account that deposits everything in an unknown offshore account. 


She lives in a one-room apartment in New York, New York. She lives alone and every attempt to put up surveillance has failed. She goes to an art school on weekend and she seems to disappear at night. No agents have ever seen her at night or during her days off. She has lived in the city for two years now. There are no records that exist before that in any database on earth. We cannot even find a trace of her before then.

 

We have been watching her for three months now and we are watching her because she seems to not exist and because of a report in that area about a ULO “Unidentified Living Organism”. It was described as a cat-like dog. Then was followed and when the witness followed it around a corner there was a girl in its place. We gave the witness a story about how he had too much to drink and sent out a task force to collect any evidence that may have been left by the ULO.


 Nothing was found at the scene and we had a very simple description of the girl.

The witness said, “The girl was young, had dark hair and was white”. So we looked at records for a 50-mile range and found a list of girls and we narrowed it down to about twenty girls. So we know the creature is a familiar but that is all we have to go on.

 

Her apartment is decorated in an oriental style.  She has a Japanese katana on her wall not much is known about it sept is has a carved handle of an unknown mythical creature. She always pays her bills on time and never has high bills.  She can speak French, German, Latin, Japanese, Chinese, and Greek. We do not know where or when she learned these languages.  She enjoys eating raw or rare foods. She enjoys eating foreign and new foods.

 

She registered for a carrying permit but we got her denied and we have her put on a top-secret watch list.  She has no relationship or social media of any kind.  She rides her bike to work every day from and to work.  She jugs in the park every morning at 3:15 to 4:30 around central park.


 She has no existing medical records.  She has no criminal record and we have not been able to get a useable DNA sample. We have not been able to track her on the internet or find any trace of her family bloodline.

Request to have an agent infiltrate her life and start a relationship with her and learn about her, request denied by director of Sector NY12


Request to have her workplaces infiltrated by agents from team Bio 2878PT and team BIO 3478AL. Request denied by level 87 operative do to it would be a drain on the Knights of order Daykin resources.



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

247 Views
Added on November 18, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men