Case file of Agent Vego Wolfbane Finnrick

Case file of Agent Vego Wolfbane Finnrick

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

         Case file of Finnrick, Vego

Full name Vego.Wolfbane.Finnrick.

Class Special operations

Rank 128

Case file need-to-know

Species human

Born October 23, 1983

Grandparents classified

Parents classified Rank Death collector

Threat level Ripper

 

Vego was a 12th generation Knight of the Order of the Daykin. He went to the academy since he was three. He excelled in all his classes and was the first in all his classes. He graduated when he was twelve and moved up the ranks and became the first to become a covert agent at the age of thirteen.


 He moved to the ranks till he joined the Navy seals and became a black ops member. Then he joined the British special ops and other secret groups. He is skilled in multiple martial arts and other forms of combat skills. He is a black belt of the highest level, he trained with monks and trained with some of the most skilled fighters on earth.

 

He is 6.3 and weighs 185 to 221 pounds. He has blonde hair and brown eyes. He has light skin and a few tattoos. He has a tribal band on his right arm. He is physically fit. He has scars all over his torso and a scar behind the left ear that is five inches and three centimeters. His hair when last seen was two inches on the top and one on the sides. He was a skilled asset to the Order and knew information that was higher than his rank.

 

He was deemed too violent to deal with special ops, so he was tasked with dealing with threats to the Daykin. That's when he moved to the rank Death Collector. He had over 668 confirmed kills. He was terminated teams 5678B, 33468D, 1236Y, and all teams of sector Z. He was to deal with high-level threats and gaining information from subjects. He was a trained spy and had unlimited access to the armory and training camps. 


He served twenty-six years with the order He was the most loyal and dedicated to the order Knights till his last mission. He was to terminate ULO 87-XE34 or more commonly known as Luna May. See case file May, Luna for more information. He had made a bond with her without the orders knowledge. They were on a task team together for a year before the task team was disbanded. 


He took the job and killed five level 56 death's hand agents. He went rouge three months, two weeks, five days, 16 hours, and 48 minutes as of November 25th, 2015. He destroyed most of his file before he went rogue and now hunting down and eliminating any agent that he deems a threat to him and his monstrosity.


Please proceed with extreme caution while containing him or his "companion."

Deadly force is authorized on the orders of the knights of days light



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on November 19, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men