The Knight Order of the Daykin.

The Knight Order of the Daykin.

A Story by Lord of mad men

The order was founded by the first humans to control fire.  the war that began when the order built its ranks up. we started the war of night and started to rid the world of nightkin.  every story you have ever heard as a child was true. but our history is not what we think. the nightkin use to rule the world they ruled the day and night then they allowed us to live during the day. But some of the knights wanted to rule the world and we were helped by some of them and killed the rulers over thousands of years. then when most of the lords were dead we began to kill all the nightkin.
The order says that is was for the greater good but we slaughtered the nightkin and that started a 10,000-year war that wiped out nearly all the life on earth and sent both of us to the dark ages all but the knights. we conquered the world to further slaughter the nightkin and spread lies about them. making them fade into myth and nightmares. we killed them in mass numbers and killed almost all. but they fought back in the shadows and used religion and fear to live on.
They use to rule the world and the Order cover up their exists. They had been driven into the shadows and the order has not shown any sign of showing mercy just power to take over the world in secret. The truth is that they are no monster we are. They let us live and we slaughtered them. The order helped the Nazis kill the nightkin and helped the allies kill the monsters that were nazis. The order will bring about the new dark ages if they are not stopped.
The highest rank a member can have is 300,
The highest class is director
the highest threat level is God-slayer
there is the high counsel.
there are the vaults all over the world.
they have ties to every government on earth.
the order has been around longer than anything else.
the rest of the order is hidden from me
Director .?.

© 2016 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well this is getting good!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very interesting, my friend

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago


Well, I wanted who ever read my case files to understand that the Order is not a government .. read more
Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

ah, i see


-thalia rose

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2016
Last Updated on November 22, 2016

Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men