Case file of Thalia Rose Shadownight

Case file of Thalia Rose Shadownight

A Chapter by Lord of mad men
"

This is a case file i made for a friend of mine.

"

Case file of Thalia, Shadownight

Case file Shadownight, Thalia

Full name Thalia Rose Shadownight

Class hunter and protector

Rank unknown

Case file level 98 or higher

Species Homo Nosferatu Vampiris/ lycanthrope/ Canis lupus/ Chiroptera

Born February 23, year unknown

Grandparents unknown

Parents Mother Rose father unknown

Rank ULO

Threat level Mistress Death


 

She is a skilled knife thrower. Her height is 5/11 and her weight is 99 pounds. Her eyes are black as jet and her hair white with an underlayer of red with red highlights. She has Scars on her back and pale skin. She belongs to an unidentified pack of Nightkin. She is extent with any blade and has a near perfect aim. She has enhanced vision and can see in the dark.



She belongs to a family made up primarily of vampire which suggests she is a very old vampire due to the fact the vampires stopped having family in the dark ages due to the orders massive hunts.  But she was bitten by a werewolf which means her family is older because very few vampires fight against were-wolfs due to the fact that they must hide from the order.  But her family seems to not be a pureblood highest or not one any longer. She seems to have other hybrids in her family.

She has refused to give us the names of her family member or any information about her past. She is highly resourceful and seems to not fear the order. She has extremely high sensitivity and seems to be able to hear our blood. She seems to have extreme control over herself and has not tried to attack any agents.

She was deemed a threat to the order due to her calm and cunning natural she was to be treated as a threat to the order.



Request to terminate Thalia, Shadownight by Doctor Paul, grant. Granted by director 007, but Agent X Killed the Agents guarding her and helped her escape Sector IL22-45. Team 12567-98VP was killed by Agent X in the escape.

Request to hunt them down by director 007 denied by HQ.



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is written very man how do you do it

Posted 7 Years Ago


Yeah! Agent X rocks. Overall good job on the case files sir. Hope to read more.

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 7 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

if you have something you need to go do or you want to leave you can
Lord of mad men

7 Years Ago

no i have nothing to do as of yet
Angel of the devil

7 Years Ago

then please stay *stands up and changes, and looks identical to the queen*

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2341 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 22, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men