Case File of Amun Khon Rashu

Case File of Amun Khon Rashu

A Chapter by Lord of mad men

Case file of Anu Amun Khon Rashu

Case file Khon Rashu, Anu Amun

Full name Anu Amun Khon Rashu

Class unknown

Rank unknown

Case file level 250 or higher

Species

Born unknown year 2000BC to 3000BC

Parents N/A

Rank ULO

Threat level Lord over Death

 

His name was forgotten by history but parts of his name lived on in the Egyptian gods. Even his looks can be tied to the gods. He knows of the than gods but says he was born before them.

 

He is 7.1 and weighs 275 pounds.  He has the head of a wolf mixed with a jackal. His skin is black. His eyes are like that off a hawk. Feathers seem to grow with his hair both are black, blue and white. He has a long black goat tee. 


He has two different markings over his eyes the left is the eye of Ra and the right is the Eye Horus. He has bird-like wings. He has two long silver fangs the protrude three and a half inches out of his mouth. He is physically at his physical fittest.  


He has a wolf tail with feathers instead of guard hairs. He has the Ankh with the eye of Anubis at the top of the Ankh with wings on the side covered in a fire with a sun disk on the end. He has a long forked tongue that is purple.

 

He is a master of military strategy and tactics. He is as strong as ten men and has superhuman speed. He has superhuman senses. He can see in the dark and see trails of smells.  He is a master of swordsmanship and all martial arts. He can speak long amounts of ancient languages. He has a very high level of intellect. 


He seems to suffer from some form of DID (Dissociative identity disorder) formerly known as SPD (Split personality disorder).  He is to be given Meds to keep himself from speaking with himself to truly know what we have been doing. 


Each voice seems to have their own ideas and brain scans show his brains fully lit up and is fully active. He has the thinking power of twenty of history’s greatest minds when he speaks to himself. Each Voice has their own skills and each has their own form. They say they are the part of the same mind, not that same body we have yet to figure out what this means.

 

OSN-M1 the Phoenix scepter is a six oblong pronged legs at the end and has a head of that looks like Set with ruby eyes and ivory fangs and horns. With wings of fire and a beak. It has runes all down it and it whippers with many voices and some says they hear the voices of dead loved ones. It is made of an unknown gold-like metal. It is 5.4 and weighs 4.5 pounds.



OSN-M2 the Ankh it is a made of a gold-like metal with runes engraved in it and an unknown gem eye in the hoop of the Ankh. It heals anything that touches it when it is active. It glows with a blinding light when active. In its presence, no one can tell a lie when active and it can tell if anything you have ever been told was a lie and tells you the truth.



OSN-M3 Shroud of Anubis is made of an unknown silk-lace like fabric. It is lighter than air and is 8 feet tall and 6 feet wide. When placed on the subject it turns in invisible and he cannot be seen by x-rays or heat scanners. The shroud is fireproof and there are no known ways to destroy it. The subject wears it has a cape. It can change colors and it seems to make think gray smoke when in use for an unknown purpose but not all the time. Agents claim they have seen faces and limbs starch out from the shroud but looked like they were pressing through goo or rubber.



OSN-M4 the bracelet of Anubis is made of an unknown gold-like metal with runes engraved in it and a scarab as the locking system. It has two wolf/jackal heads on the sides and a Scorpion/spider/crab/scarab/ thing with a wolf's head and wings. It has jewels engaged in it. It moves and is like robotic in design. It seems to be a key of some kind but the subject refuses to tell us to what. He says it’s a gate scroll but there is no known thing like that. The eyes made of black gems and the runes filled with silver. It moves at night but has been seen moving during the day both the scarab and the top piece.



OSN-M5 Amulet of Anubis is a golden Ankh with wings and the head of Anubis and protects the wear from all harm and bounces it back onto the attacker. It glows when a light is needed and harms any evil doer. It can make a bubble of energy to protect the wearer. It gives the wear a boost of strength and speed. It too seems to be a key. It can keep mortally wounded people alive no matter the ascent of their wounds.



OSN-M6 Anubis helm is a helmet that boosts the intellect of the wearer to the intellect of ten minds. It cannot be destroyed and allows the wearer to read mind. The wearer can see every possible outcome in seconds. It will use its wears body to protect itself without a thought from the wear and protects the wear from telepaths. It looks like the head of the subjects with horns that seem to collect energy. It is covered in runes and made of an unknown metal.



OSN-M7 The ring of Anubis is a ring with the head of a jackal and seems to be able to calm and control all Canes. No father research is being done.



OSN-M8 the ring of Ra is a ring with the eye of Ra engraved in it and can harm all who it gazes upon and shoots what appears to be rays of pure energy as hot as the sun.  It can be used to bend the will of men and it can kill vamps with a single glaze and depower were-wolfs. It can cure both and can be used to cut through every known metal on earth.


OSNM-8 456ty7uiAKH8BDFO9ZP; 4KGW890Q-3OKRFJNBGXDVISOP; V, DSNBU9PE Hello, Director of sector ET9. I have killed all your agents. They warned you men don’t chain the Beast known as Rashu. I killed all your agents. I can still tease their blood on my lips. I am coming for you next...



© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

396 Views
Added on November 29, 2016
Last Updated on January 4, 2018


Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men