The Changed Brother.

The Changed Brother.

A Story by Lord of mad men

In early days of The Order, there were no knights. We had not yet had a name for those who fought the night. We called them Brothers. One brother that is noteworthy was Dahon. He was young when he joined the order. His story was filled with pain and sorrow. When he was barely a boy night kin had killed his parents. The order slew the night kin before they could kill the boy. He was then on raised by the order to keep the night at Bay. He was a natural. He completed​ his training before he was a man.  On his first mission, he killed a small hive of night kin. 

This mission gave him nightmares like a lot of his other brothers but he did not share these nightmares with anyone.As the seasons changed as did his brothers they became used to their duty but he still had not full heartily accept his duty and he still had the nightmares every night. He was moved to tracking down Night Kin rather than hunting them. This change made him a Tracker at a new Outpost he was later moved to.

 He moved up the ranks becoming a head tracker and took on the role of keeping track of other Order members and Night Kin. Winter had come and there were no changes everything was quite till The Order had burned a Night Kin nest and Hatchery. After that, the Outpost was attacked by Night Kin resulting in an overrun. The Night Kin slaughtered The Order members as if they were sheep no one was thought to have survived but in the ashes of the outpost something lived but few would care to admit or say it was living...

© 2018 Lord of mad men


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i really like this. its very descriptive and definetly worthy of the lord of madmen!
yours truly,
Sarah.
(btw, we havent talked in a while, sorry about that. Busy life. Sorry man)

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Lord of mad men

5 Years Ago

Its all good... Thank you very much.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
1 Review
Added on February 3, 2018
Last Updated on February 12, 2018

Author

Lord of mad men
Lord of mad men

The void., PA



About
I am broken I am scarred I am twisted I am burned I am corrupted I am warped I am distorted I am me After all this time? Always...... I was born the first day of the tenth month of the ye.. more..

Writing
IDK 2 IDK 2

A Story by Lord of mad men


Idk Idk

A Story by Lord of mad men