Dear Alex #1

Dear Alex #1

A Chapter by Valkyrie Warrior
"

The first letter

"

August 3rd 1992

 

Hello there Alex. Its Rita here, do you remember me? I remember you, I used to watch you when you went to school. I used to watch you in your garden to. Are you still a pretty boy? They put me away for watching you, you know. Locked me up, said I was dangerous, but I never would have hurt you, you know that right? I wanted to hold you, have you as my own, but never hurt you. No never. How are your parents? Still as wrapped up in their own little world as before? Do they pay attention to you? Or are you still lonely? I am not writing to scare you, I’m writing because I am lonely to, and you are the only person who ever made me feel different.

Oh Alex, I do hope you are happy, and I do hope you write back to me.

I would never hurt you.

I just want to not be alone

I Love you

Rita  



© 2015 Valkyrie Warrior


Author's Note

Valkyrie Warrior
What do you think? Alex's reply tomorrow.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It is an interesting way to start your novel. I like it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

I hope you read more
Schatzi

8 Years Ago

I will make sure to do so! :-)
Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Awesome!
I am a fan of epistolary novels and since I'm writing one myself, it's nice to know another fellow writer is too. This is a very adequate opening which would let you wonder one thing:
Exactly, what is Alex going to say back?
Is he going to freak out and as a result, he vents out his reaction on paper?

If I were Alex, I could've been worried. But at the same time, this isn't actually a beginning and I love that it isn't. What engages me into a story is to know that people have a life before the story actually is told. There are some stories out there which actually introduce but make it seem like nothing happens until they tell it. I hope you understand what I'm saying, dear :)

But overall, it makes me question the backstory. Did she actually have sexual desires towards him. Or is she using him just to NOT be alone? I will find out as I read his response. I enjoy it.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

I am glad you enjoyed it so much!!
First. Did you mean "too" here: "[…] I’m writing because I am lonely to, […]"

Second. I LOVE IT!!! Cant wait to see where it goes!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Yeah it might of, oops! Thank you so much!!!!!
This was a great start to this novel. :)
I really can't wait to see how it progresses! :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Thank you!!!!
Damn That hits the heart. It is good.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Valkyrie Warrior

8 Years Ago

Wow, thanks a lot

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

204 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 3, 2015
Last Updated on November 3, 2015
Tags: stalker, crazy, letter


Author

Valkyrie Warrior
Valkyrie Warrior

Vallhallah , My mind



About
Hello again I have decided to return to this community for real this time. Sorry to all those who sent me read requests, I am getting on to those as you read this :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..