Far away

Far away

A Poem by Disturbed mind

 I’ve walking between valleys and hills ... 
wandering inside deserts of fake feelings... 
trying to find a legendary feeling called "love"
looking hard without find it...

So...i locked me in my soul ... 
Hiding myself in the immense loneliness
that was emanating from my heart 
and felt that this feeling was just a myth...
i felt that i never would find such thing...


Then you appeared ... 
Emerged suddenly as a lightning ... 
Softly as the night in their beautiful dark ... 
Embracing me with your brilliant joy…
surrounding me completely...
Your sweet words was taking
space in my heart ... 
until there is no more place for anyone else ...

 
Talking about how much you’re special is impossible ... 
cause I can’t find words to show you how i feel ... 
It would be like asking to count how many stars are the infinite sky ... 
Or measure the depth of the dark sea ...


The distance prevent us from being together physically ... 
but…in our dreams… our souls join up in the most beautiful symphony of love ...
Maybe one day ... one day my love ...we can be together ... 
But until then ... 
we will walk in together, hand in hand 
to our corner of love ... 
to our paradise of love...

© 2009 Disturbed mind


Author's Note

Disturbed mind
i made this poem to my love...unfortunally we can't be togheter...but we love each other alot...

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh this was special! I felt it as I read each line, my heart picked up speed. The words were becoming mor of a soft melody that floated on by my eyes.. What a wonderful piece that ended way to soon for me.. She is one lucky woman. To love is special, to find one such as you describe, the best of all treats.. To hold the passion, my that to me is the greatest of gifts..

I loved it!

Mag xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

this is so beautiful...I can tell that even though you are not together that you really are in love and some day you will be together

Posted 14 Years Ago


Oh this was special! I felt it as I read each line, my heart picked up speed. The words were becoming mor of a soft melody that floated on by my eyes.. What a wonderful piece that ended way to soon for me.. She is one lucky woman. To love is special, to find one such as you describe, the best of all treats.. To hold the passion, my that to me is the greatest of gifts..

I loved it!

Mag xx

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You can never hide your love for another person no matter how hard you try and no matter how bad you wish you didn't love them...love is a feeling that will never go away and will cause you a lot of pain through out yoour whole life.....wonderful write

Posted 14 Years Ago


*gets distracted by your avatar and laughs* I'm watching that right now!!! *clears her throat* ahem anywho what a lovely dedication to your love.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Nice expression of emotion. It reads like a love letter. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Love is the one thing I find hard to write about. You've captured it nicely here.


Krys

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
AnA
great one, soft and very romantic, your beloved one must be very happy person, because of you!
good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Without a doubt real love has no distance, isn't "seen", endures all, and if this is the one my friend no worries. I enjoyed the imagery is wonderful encompassing and poignant. Well done! ~ Jude :-)

Posted 14 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

251 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 29, 2009
Last Updated on October 25, 2009

Author

Disturbed mind
Disturbed mind

Deepest dark side of the mind...



About
Diving in the darkness of my mind insane you will discover various facets of my being hidden. Because frankly I am not what many think that i am...much less what they think know that I am. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Helena Helena

A Poem by Tate Morgan