Sad Grils

Sad Grils

A Poem by Raina
"

Not really a poem but just something that I wrote.

"

Sad Girls

I was always told to smile nobody wants a sad girl. We have it drilled into us that nobody will want us so we fake a smile and push our emotions down. One day that girl will break from all the pressure of the emotions welling up inside that's she's been hiding. Only if she knew that there is someone out there that sees past the raging oceans in her eyes and finds a peaceful oasis a home. They see the beauty of wildflowers when she does smile. They see the wild embers that spark from her soul when she is happy. They recognize the beauty in the raging storm that is her head. They will not let her push it down, they will love and accept it with open arms. They will be there for the storm and for the dawn and everything in between. Us sad girls hold the deepest love, our souls are a raging fire and eyes filled with trillion of galaxies.  

© 2018 Raina


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on February 8, 2018
Last Updated on February 8, 2018
Tags: sad, poetry, short essay, feminist, selfhelp

Author

Raina
Raina

About
I am 20 years old, I love Poetry , Philosophy , Reading , Music and writing. I am a lost star wandering the earth in search of a home. I feel things to deeply and see the world in a different light. more..

Writing
Quietness Quietness

A Poem by Raina