Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Dreaded Reset

Chapter 2
Sweet, Bloody treats

for days i sat in my room, refusing to eat or drink. i just sat in the corner of my room with the door locked, rocking back and forth, whispering to myself, trying to stay sane. the image of her body was plastered to my eyes. the blood spilling from her mouth, and pouring out of the hole in her chest. the empty, lifeless eyes. the heart in the mans hand, beating fast and spilling blood. the image was scarring, yet sadly frustrating. the man had no reason to kill Kitty, no reason to kill her in such a brutal, scarring way. no one knew about me, how i was starving myself to death in my room, ignoring my hunger, trying to not believe that Kitty was dead. but it was no use. her laugh and cheer didn´t fill the house. her sweet jokes didn´t make me smile. she was dead. and i couldn´t bear to go to her funeral tomorrow. because what happened next was not what anyone expected, nothing that anyone could believe.


© 2017 Dreaded Reset


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
Added on February 21, 2017
Last Updated on February 28, 2017


Author

Dreaded Reset
Dreaded Reset

Chicago, IL



About
when people smile, i smile back. when people laugh, i laugh too. when people giggle, i giggle too. but when people cry, i cheer them up. more..

Writing