Chapter 6 ~ Sergio Prezlocki

Chapter 6 ~ Sergio Prezlocki

A Chapter by lovelycrowleyspn
"

Gay couple Serigo Prezlocki, and Milan Sylvestre, two of Amherst's boys, find themselves lost and almost hopeless, as they have lost track of Mr. Michigan.

"

Chapter 6 ~ Sergio Prezlocki



“I still can’t believe we let them find him, hon,” I sigh, looking to Milan Sylvestre, my boyfriend.

The Frenchman nods sadly, as he stops walking for a moment, pressing his back up against a wall, placing his lantern beside him. “Oui. It’s a pain. I’m just shocked they could find the key,” he breathes. “I didn’t expect them to pay that much attention to detail.”

I begin to pace half the length of the hallway, back in the direction that we came from, before making my way back to Milan, and the door that he sat beside. Amherst wants the Australian prince more than anything. We’re not exactly sure what reason, but we’re quite sure he wants to crown him as his own prince. I pity Nathaniel Dean and the rest of them; their safety will be put in danger if they don’t hand over Michigan. Amherst will surely be there, and so will the rest of his kind, including Milan and I.

As I walk back and forth, unable to stop thinking anxiously about a plan to kidnap Michigan, my heart races, and I begin to sweat. Milan can see me getting worked up, as he reaches forward, and grabs my ankle to make me stop.

“Mon cher, you’re on the brink of an anxiety attack or something,” he tells me softly. “We’re going to find Michigan, I promise you. He’ll be ours, and Amherst can have his lovely prince.”

I c**k my head, curling my lip slightly. “Yeah, I know,” I say, straightening my sunglasses. “We need a plan for it though. I can’t sleep unless we have a plan.”

Milan ruffles his shaggy, chestnut brown hair. “Listen, mon cher,” he tells me softly, but firmly at the same time, as he always does when I’m anxious and unable to relax. “I know you’re anxious, and I know that we need a plan. Just remember; the rest of our kind is out there as well, and we’re all thinking of different plans at the same time, just in case some of the others fail. There’s always going to be someone working.”

I breathe deeply, and remind myself of that. “You’re right,” I breathe out. “That ain’t nothing to get worked up over.”

Milan nods softly, giving me the little, devious look that I like. “Très bien, mon cher,” he praises.

As I stand still and quiet, trying to calm down my breathing and heartbeat, Milan begins to rummage through his backpack, full of things we might need, like both of our prized weapons, as well as a few others in case we need them. We also have food, a canister for storing water in, and other essentials. Once he finds what he needs, he pulls it out. It’s his silver wristwatch, although, he treats it as more of a pocket watch. Amherst reminds him all the time to wear it on his wrist in case his bag is stolen, but Milan keeps telling him he’ll be okay; he’ll keep watch over the backpack and everything in it. So far, he’s kept that promise.

Milan sets the face of the watch in his palm, and moves the lantern closer to him so he’ll be able to see the numbers clearly in the dark hallway. Looking back up to me, Milan shifts his weight so he can slip the watch into his pocket. “Mon cher, it’s late,” he reminds me. “You’re so stressed; you ought to get some rest. We’ll do all the thinking we need to in the morning.” He points at the door to his left. “Perhaps this’ll be the key to where they’re hiding. First thing in the morning, we’ll check.”

I nod in agreement. “Of course,” I say, sitting to the right of Milan. “Let’s just get some rest right now.”

Milan smiles, and kisses my cheek. “That’s my boy,” he praises. He reaches into the bag, and passes me the water canister. Taking off the cap, I chug down a good amount so I’ll be hydrated during the night. I give it back to Milan, who takes a quick sip, and puts it back in the backpack before zipping it back up so everything will remain safe.”

I smirk, giving Milan’s collarbone a soft nip. He chuckles, smirking as the gray irises of his eyes gloss over magenta for a moment. Purring, I crawl on top of him, and lie down on my stomach.

Milan softly kisses my cheek one more time. “Bonsoir, mon cher,” he whispers, blowing the lantern out, leaving us both in pitch darkness.

Relaxing my racing thoughts, I snuggle into Milan’s warm chest, and close my eyes. Though I can’t fall straight to sleep, I eventually doze off without even knowing.


© 2015 lovelycrowleyspn


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
Added on January 30, 2015
Last Updated on January 30, 2015
Tags: gay couple, caring for yourself, resting, anxious, antagonist side


Author

lovelycrowleyspn
lovelycrowleyspn

About
I'm a teen girl, who really enjoys writing novella and such. Literally, my backpack has a ton of notebooks that I simply sit and write in when I feel like it! Also interested in learning several langu.. more..

Writing