damage

damage

A Story by loverly9316

He let a single tear fall as his beautiful bride walked in. "what in the . . . " he didnt listen to the rest, he tuned her out and continued on his body of art. The first time she had seen his body she had been amazed and horrified at the same time. The pain that he felt from the knife only went skin deep compared to the pain monica and left, but no he would not let himself think back to that time. The time when everything was perfect until she decided to turn on him. " ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?", jessic yelled. in a soft whisper he answered back, " yes, i hear you jessica i told when i met you that this is how it would be". she turned away without another word and walked out the door. Daniel knew he would not see her again until the divorce papers were served, two months this time.  Daniel continued with his knife carving in his chest the image of monica over and over. this happened monthly if not more often. he would sit in the same spot she had sat in and carve the magistic image of monicas face. He wondered if she was watching him right now, laughing at how pitiful he is. Daniel finished the drawing, his personal art. As he stood up he let the blood fall from his chest imagining that it was hers falling, that maybe she was feeling the pain instead of him. Daniel started to stumble towards the door, yes finaly he had cut deep enough. this time he might die instead of reliving every day with her memory. as daniel fell to the ground for one split second his mind wondered to the days of monica, that was all she needed to get into his mind.

              "Daniel, come here please." monica smiled brightly at him," did you do this" her voice was feeled with raw emotion and joy. He proudly remarked, " yes, it looks no where as beautiful as you are". monica let a little bit of her true emotion slip, but daniel didnt catch it. He smiled brightly back up at her from where he had sat right in front of the mirror image of her on the canvas. He was a painter and she was his art.  later on that night he walked back into the room to find that the picture was totaly destroyed, cut to pieces. He fell to the gound in silent tears. " monica, honey did you do this?" monica strolled into the room with a cattish grin on her face,"why what are you talking about?" daniel just simply ponted to the canvas.her shrill laugh sent chills up his spine. He had never seen her like this. " You imbacil, of course i destroyed that piece of crap, look at you, pitiful" Daniel gaped at her, what had happened to his quiet bride. " look at me, how can you ever expect me to like that ugly thing" Then she pulled out a knife and sat down right beside daniel,"shhhh little boy don't worry". she held the knife up to her throat and before daniel could even say a word she slit her delicate white neck from ear to ear.

           Daniel opened eyes to nothing but whiteness, there he knew he was at peace 

              

© 2010 loverly9316


Author's Note

loverly9316
ok so this is my first short story i have ever written and it was by demand. i dont think it is very well written. i only spent ten minutes on it. so i dont expect good reviews from it but please leave any comments . . . . i might add on to the story later on

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on March 12, 2010
Last Updated on June 18, 2010

Author

loverly9316
loverly9316

morrow :P, GA



About
☺/ /▌ / ok so im very random and cheery except when im mad then you should back away slowly . . very slowly . i am silly and i am very proud to say a SPAZ and i cover it up by callin.. more..

Writing