Blink twice if you see what I see.

Blink twice if you see what I see.

A Poem by Veronica Staehle
"

Today's feels.

"

I made space for the opportunities I wish for to cultivate. Opened up for the great unknown to captivate me and lead me into foreign territory. 

While I may not have the flowers to decorate around me lovingly, and not the champagne to drink pleasurably; what I do have is my deeply passionate heartbeat. I can shake the ground and wake this sleepy fog off of a sleepy you.

On canvas we spread colors and splash glitter reflecting the mind pondering, soul’s stirring, and hearts yearning. Lexicons can be applied in the same way; connecting by powerful statements, or asking questions daunting. Bravely, I walk through these days dispelling myths and breaking routine dependencies. 

Spreading warmth and allowing myself and others to intertwine, we begin collaborating and creating knots to support the very bridge we’re building; for pursuit of a new world or thing. Uncertainty is not an empty hole that needs filling- it is the space needed to begin growing into the miraculous new. 

This vision is true, do you see it too?

© 2016 Veronica Staehle


Author's Note

Veronica Staehle
I haven't figured out how to keep the rhythm but remove the I's and me's. I'm not sure if I want to.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

personal equals i's and me's

Posted 6 Years Ago


"Spreading warmth and allowing myself and others to intertwine"
now that was a very good connection to me. This writing is pretty intense

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 26, 2016
Last Updated on October 26, 2016

Author

Veronica Staehle
Veronica Staehle

New York, NY



About
Private personal writer; creative writing, poetry, and documenting. blog: www.loveronica.com portfolio: www.veronicastaehle.co more..

Writing