Brown Sugar

Brown Sugar

A Story by LP
"

About that perfect woman everyone meets.

"

How I long for just your presence around me. Every time she comes around, her vibrant personality lights up a whole room. You can’t help but to stop and notice. It’s like time itself slows down just for her and I enjoy every minute of it. Her scent is heavenly. Intoxicating it is, one sniff and she has you. Whatever she wants, her wish will become reality.  Skin of bronze, it seems as if she has some sort of a glow to her. She moves so silky and smooth, like a cat. She brings me inner joy every time she comes around. She has a personality with a great conversation that warms even the coldest man’s heart. Just talking to her sooths all the troubles in my world. A smooth, soft voice feels as if she puts a lot of emotion and passion in every word that comes from her perfectly shaped lips. I can sit and listen to her talk all day. With a body like a coke bottle, she is perfectly shaped in every area of her body. At 5’5” she is my goddess. I’d give anything for her love, and not just sexual but her whole unconditional love. She gives me satisfaction without sexuality. I love everything about her, from her beautiful smile to any imperfection she may have, because no one is perfect and in my eyes she’s a masterpiece to me. If only she knew how I felt. It’s just too bad that she doesn’t exist. She is my unicorn, my mythical creature that only exists in my mind.

© 2008 LP


Author's Note

LP
there maybe some grammar problems and its kind of just bunched together. altogether let me know what you think of the story itself and the concept of it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like the concept of this story. It definitely states how most people feel about the perfect person, and I think that just about anyone can relate, even if they are a girl like me. :) Keep up the great work!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 9, 2008
Last Updated on December 9, 2008

Author

LP
LP

Mattapan, MA



About
I am just a working family man who likes to write for fun. more..

Writing
Thoughts Thoughts

A Book by LP


[untitled] [untitled]

A Chapter by LP


Career Day Career Day

A Story by LP