Unexplainable Beauty

Unexplainable Beauty

A Story by Luis Lendof

My heart races as I'm standing outside that half-opened door with silly name tags on it. After a long day I was finally ready to see you. See that beautiful smile that would effortlessly make me the happiest person on earth. My hand reaches for the doorknob and I slowly pushed away the only thing between you and I. This door was the only thing between hours of meaningful conversations and an unsettling amount of kisses. As I opened this last barrier, the shape of your body started to appear. You, sitting down at that same old chair, staring at your precious collection of rings, confused as if thinking which one you should wear. Suddenly, everything stopped and it was only you and I the only beings on the planet. Our eyes met one more time. I had been looking forward to this moment for a long time. Seeing you smile was the biggest blessing of all. You stood up from the chair, arms wide open and you walked towards me as if you knew that the need to hold you was burning me from the inside. It was an unexplainable perfection, your hands caressing my face, body against body, lips against lips. I needed this… I needed us.

© 2016 Luis Lendof


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is an really sweet story of someone's desire for another.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Added on August 14, 2016
Last Updated on August 14, 2016

Author

Luis Lendof
Luis Lendof

About
Me? I'm just a regular guy with crazy ideas. Thank you so much for reading my work. Hope you enjoyed it! Feel free to share any piece of advice and/or feedback. :) more..

Writing