It's Over

It's Over

A Poem by xlynne
"

life shows you things in frames during moments when you least expect to see what has to be seen. and its then that the facts slap you in the face with the truth that you've tried to bury.

"
Sitting in the car, driving home from the movies, I could see the rift between them. Invisible, harsh and defiant, the line stood strong between them. My parents never looked each other in the eyes but words crossed between their lips in harmful snaps. Sitting in the car, I prepared myself for the inevitable. For the time when my family broke and we would no longer be whole. "Goodbye." I murmured.

© 2009 xlynne


Author's Note

xlynne
i made this for a contests. reviews, advice, criticism and all that appreciated.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i like it gets you thinking and questioning and wondering.. why why is it over..

Posted 15 Years Ago


why are they all so sad!?? :(( lol id ask something but i dont want to start up anything again lol

Posted 15 Years Ago


sad poem... nice piece.... good luck on the contest =)

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 17, 2008
Last Updated on May 20, 2009

Author

xlynne
xlynne

MI



About
Hello, I like to incorporate prose into my stories, I have no preference on writing stories over poems but I find the latter comes easier. I like to use elegant descriptions that flow through sent.. more..

Writing
The Basement The Basement

A Story by xlynne


Boundless Bonds Boundless Bonds

A Story by xlynne