Dreams never let us sleep

Dreams never let us sleep

A Story by Mohsin
"

this is a short article about the financial problems of students of Pakistan

"

It’s a conversation between two mates (Mohsin and Rizwan) Mohsin is worried about his carer, education and future while Rizwan is a typical thought of society of Pakistan!

Mohsin: I want to study in world’s best economics college it’s in U.k how i can get admission there?

Rizwan: no you can’t study there.

Mohsin: why? Why I can’t? I am good in studies I will clear all the exams easily I will work hard.

Rizwan: no you can’t because there are many problems it’s very difficult to get a study visa because you are from Pakistan they thinks you are an extremist.

Mohsin: no I will proof my self innocent

Rizwan: you know its not that easy! OK you will you will get the visa then how you will pay the fee?

Mohsin: how much is the fee?

Rizwan: dear its more then 5 million Pakistani rupees a year.

Mohsin: oh my God 5 million rupees?

Rizwan: yes its more then 5 million rupees.

Mohsin: OK no worries my government will support me, I will get scholarship, I will be a economist and then I will come back to my country I will serve my country to grow infact I will support many other students to get higher education, we will produce best economists who will work for the betterment of our country, we will produce literate politicians, we will produce doctors and engineers we will produce good human beings then our country will grow.

Rizwan: what? You just shut up. Stop day dreaming you don’t know anything stop talking rubbish, which government will help you? Do you think there is any government for the welfare of people? Hell NO, you know how less is education budget of our country? You know what are the priorities of our government? They are busy in negotiating with Taliban’s, they are busy in festivals, they are busy in making useless records, they don’t want a common man to get educated and rule on them.

Mohsin: Oh God help me! Now what should i do? Please suggest me something.

Rizwan: you are just a common man don’t dream to get highest education don’t dream to grow just study in any 3rd class university like other people do, get a degree search a Job, be a slave of any organization and get married that’s it!

Mohsin: but by doing all this how i will change the circumstances of my country? How I will be a big man? How I will make my parents dreams comes true? Education is the key to success and its my basic right! How any one can stop me by getting it? Please stop telling me negative things.

Rizwan: off course you will not change any circumstances, hats why our country is in trouble now, no one is stopping you to get your right there are many so called universities for a common man like you go and study there but don’t ever thing to get high and shine like a star ! Just search governmental, military and bureaucratic high ups most of them got education from abroad and ruled on us.

Mohsin: may be you are right! But i have a dream i have a vision i will work hard and one day i will get success.

It’s a shame after getting a separate country till we are unable to make such universities, hospitals, schools, colleges, societies, people that will compete with other countries. When some on rich get ill he moves abroad to get treatment while poor dies! When Bilawal Bhutto,Imran khan and many other land lords want to get education they move abroad while poor’s still study in Urdu medium colleges and spends rest of life’s learning English.

its almost 67 years when we got a new country we got independence we celebrate our liberty every year to me this all is a joke till we cant stand as a nation till we don’t stop begging for aid till we don’t get back in the world of technology, invention and education like we were before like our ancestors were king they ruled the world and we? We are slave of Britain’s and Americans even for food, shelter, and economy.

The only way to get back in this world is Education. It’s a humble request to the Government please do something for the Education of our society. Please do some agreements with other countries that will soften visa policies and fee structures for Pakistani students! Please create some world class institutions and teach our nation please build some human beings. Rest of the problems will be solved automatically.

M.Mohsin Shahbaz

© 2014 Mohsin


Author's Note

Mohsin
Its a Basic problem of students of third world countries they want to get higher education but they cant because of expensive fees structures and currency differences. like in Pakistan one Dollar is of 98 Pakistan rupees.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
Added on March 24, 2014
Last Updated on March 24, 2014
Tags: Pakistan, Education, Politicians, Ecnomics

Author

Mohsin
Mohsin

karachi, Pakistan



About
in search of destiny . more..

Writing
Religion And Us Religion And Us

A Story by Mohsin