Featherweight

Featherweight

A Poem by Miles W.
"

A found poem about my secret feelings for the person I care about.

"

Featherweight

 

I used to dream.  They stab my mind.  The walls closed on me.  What have I done?  Did you stop to notice, when darkness seems to win?  Four years, walk these halls alone.  Hard to see, living her dreams, I used to dream.  Featherweight, did you stop to notice, I used to dream.  When your dreams all fail, memories blur and they make me shudder. Hard to see, ran amok, Featherweight, four years, living her dreams.  When darkness seems to win, do you stop to notice me?

© 2013 Miles W.


Author's Note

Miles W.
Please be critical. Tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Miles there's always someone out there and I know some girl out there thinks that you're amazing. Heck I know someone who likes you right now. Don't lose hope.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Miles is this about you-know-who?

Posted 10 Years Ago


Miles W.

10 Years Ago

Indeed. It is.
I love the darkness tone that you have set in the poem miles. WHODEY

Posted 10 Years Ago


I really like how it told a story but was mystical at the same time.
A suggestion I have though would be to format it more like a poem. Thats more of a preference though :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


This seems like something the Joker would say..... It's very beautiful and sad.... Watson

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very interesting one...Thank you for penning...:)

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 4, 2013
Last Updated on September 4, 2013
Tags: Repetiton

Author

Miles W.
Miles W.

Columbus, OH



About
I am a recent graduate with a degree in Film Production. My dream is to become a film director, creating my own stories. I love writing stories and fan fiction. Please check it out, share and revie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Miles W.