Kingdom Hearts Fandom

Kingdom Hearts Fandom

A Poem by Miles W.
"

A poem about why I like Kingdom Hearts

"
The boy with the key
the light strong he believes
the amazing complicated plot
the Organization XIII coats I find cool yet hot
the weapon itself gleams
made of the stuff of dreams
say what you will about Nomura and Final Fantasy
but to me, nothing with ever beat Kingdom Hearts to any degree.

© 2016 Miles W.


Author's Note

Miles W.
A poem I wrote for a contest about fandoms. Thanks for reading!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting write and thoughts,..and, first one I have read of yours... I see you have 573 views but only 3 reviews... I have to wonder why... People are so so lazy to review..
Nice to hear you want to be a film director... My dear father, passed away at the age of of 96, was a film director, producer and writer... This is what he always did and was destined to do...
(none of my business but perhaps you would get more reviews if your photo was better???)
Lisa, now in Spain

Posted 1 Year Ago


I was imminently drawn to this! As a massive KH fan, i love it. No matter how simple, it encapsulates the series well. About the Nomura part, i can never forgive him for changing FF VS13 so much. :')

Posted 7 Years Ago


Very nice (: I agree with you. Kingdom Hearts is awesome. I've played that game a lot. Nice poem.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Very awesome read. I like how your writing flows together, to make me visualize everything that's going on. Many stories on here do that, and that's why most of the stories I read on here are good because you all are very talented and gifted, I visualized everything as I was reading it. Great writing. On to another topic. I have a website where I post my short stories, and blogs on. I also have ads on the website. I was wondering if you can go to my website, and click on any ad. you don't have to buy anything, I promise you won't get any viruses, all it is is google adsense on my website, and the more clicks on the ads, the more it helps grow my website. My website is bwlawson.com I appreciate it, that you would be taking part in helping my craft, business, product, and brand grow. Thank you!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

584 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 30, 2016
Last Updated on July 1, 2016
Tags: Kingdom Hearts, fandom

Author

Miles W.
Miles W.

Columbus, OH



About
I am a recent graduate with a degree in Film Production. My dream is to become a film director, creating my own stories. I love writing stories and fan fiction. Please check it out, share and revie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Miles W.