Episode 3: Chapter 11: Vengeance

Episode 3: Chapter 11: Vengeance

A Chapter by Miles W.
"

Chapter 11 of Episode 3 of Order of Seasons

"

            “All units, attack!” As soon as those orders came from General Ironwood, Ty leapt from the dropship and rushed into battle. He was closely followed by all his friends and allies, and he even had air support from Coco who was lighting up the enemy with her gatling gun. But it was clear that Ty was a force to be reckoned with. His sword was slicing people left and right without giving it a second thought. There weren’t that many people who could actually stand up to his power. He could tell though, the enemy troops weren’t worried because they still believed they had control over the Atlesian Knights. In fact, when a small cell of Order soldiers saw Ty barreling right towards them, they tried hiding behind some of the Atlesian Knights. But Ty just smiled and continued moving forward. In the split second right before the Knights fired on Ty, their faceplate displays turned from red to green, and they turned and opened fire on the Order soldiers. Completely thrown off guard, the Order soldiers kept moving further and further back towards the government building. They had been completely taken by surprise. On top of that, the command ship was starting to go up in flames and crash into some of their other airships, and everything was falling apart at the seams for the Order. Ty felt like he had won the lottery. He even got a chance to send a guy flying using his bazooka mode like a baseball bat. As he looked ahead however, he noticed that now standing before him was Leo Odi, his Aura Knives at the ready.

            “So, another demon slayer. How appropriate.” Leo said mockingly.

            “Do I know you?” Ty asked tilting his head to the side in confusion.

            “Maybe not, but I am the person who beheaded your father.” Ty gripped his sword even tighter than before. “And I would hate to not have the full set.”

            “Oh, you’ve got jokes now, do you?” Ty said clearly angry.

            “More of a proclamation of death if you will.” Ty didn’t waste another second after Leo said that. He rushed forward and the two of them started fighting like there was no tomorrow. And for one of them, there wouldn’t be.

 

 

 

 

Lord Mortem waved his hand and bound all the world leaders to their chairs with light energy.

            “Remain here. I will soon bring you the heads of those….” But before he could finish, all of a sudden, the giant glass ceiling shattered and in dropped several warriors. During the split second he had, Lord Mortem could count six people falling through. One of them looked awfully familiar, but he didn’t recognize her until his buster sword was blocking her scythe.

            “I thought I left you to die back at Beacon Tower.” Lord Mortem shouted with anger and surprise.

            “Yeah well, the afterlife seemed boring.” Natalie said with a smirk. “Plus, I wanted a rematch.” As soon as she finished saying this, she pulled the trigger and fired a shot right in Lord Mortem’s face. Ruby landed and immediately helped Natalie with fighting Lord Mortem.  Miles, Blake, Nathan and Yang landed a few yards away from the battle.  But before they could join the fray, they noticed Adam and Lord Aeris running in through one of the side doors.

            “We’re here to help Lord Mortem!” Adam yelled drawing his blade. But in a split second, he was met by one of Yang’s fists, just inches away from his face.

            “Let’s take this outside,” she said launching Adam back into the room whence he came. Before Lord Aeris could even react, Blake had already leapt in front of her and sent her into the same room as Adam. The two ladies ran forward with Nathan in hot pursuit. Miles hesitated for a split second.

            “Are you sure you guys don’t need any help Natls?” he asked.

            “Just take care of those two!” Natalie yelled as she leapt backwards out of the path of Mortem’s sword. “We got this! Just find us when you’re done!” Miles nodded his head, and then rushed in after his friends, ready for whatever was waiting for him in the other room.

 

 

 

 

Ty just continued to trade blows with Leo. He was surprised to see someone who seemed so weak be able to keep up and successfully parry all his strikes.

            “You’re good, I’ll give you that.” Ty said as he took another swing. Leo simply leapt backwards and prepared another strike.

            “I’d say the same to you if this fight were actually a challenge.” As he said this, he lunged forward and landed three strikes on Ty’s gut. Ty’s enhanced defense was still working, so that didn’t faze him in the slightest. Instead, he took the split second that Leo thought he had and swung his sword back around and sent Leo flying into several Order troops. Before Leo could even try to get back up, Ty had already launched a barrage of rockets towards him, catching him in the explosion and almost completely depleting his Aura. As he got up, he could see Ty moving towards him quickly. Deciding to take one last gamble, Leo charged all his remaining aura into one of his knives and threw it straight at Ty. Not able to dodge out of the way in time, the blade hit dead center in his chest and went straight through his body. For a split second, it looked like he was going to just shake it off like normally did, but then he collapsed onto the ground clutching his chest where the weapon had struck. Leo smirked, and walked up to Ty’s body and held his other knife to Ty’s throat.

            “Like father like son I guess.” Leo said gloating. “I guess now I’ll have two heads to complete my collection.” But as Leo raised his knife to take Ty’s head, Ty simply took his sword and ran it right through the chest of Leo.

            “Do you ever shut up?” he said as he stood up and threw the now limp body of Leo off his sword. He clutched his chest again and fell to one knee.

            “Ty!” Ty turned to see Jacob, the rest of Team JCTB and Team JNPR running towards him. Christy immediately placed her hands on the wound and healed him without second thought.

            “It’s fine Christy.” Ty said trying to stop her from healing him. “It just knocked out my defense. My aura can heal me in time.”

            “Still, better safe than sorry.” Christy said drawing her weapons. “What now?”

            “I say we clean up all the remaining enemy troops and…..” but before Jaune could finish his sentence, there was a rumbling in the ground. As they all turned, they saw a giant wave of water completely rolling over and crushing the enemy Order soldiers. And riding atop that wave was Beanie.

            “GET OUT OF MY WAY LOSERS!” Beanie yelled as he continued to completely dismantle the enemy forces. Everybody looked up at him in complete shock.

            “Was he always this OP?” Ty asked with absolute confusion on his face.

            “I mean, he had to climb the ranks to work right alongside Ozpin somehow…” Pyrrha said as she threw her shield to knock out a stirring Order member without even looking at him.

 

 

 

 

Nathan and Yang kept pushing to try and disarm Adam. Both Adam and Lord Aeris hadn’t fully recovered from the surprise attack just yet. Despite Miles having not joined them yet, Blake was holding her own against Lord Aeris.

            “What took you so long?” she asked as Miles used one of his swords to block an incoming attack from Lord Aeris.

            “Just making sure our fearless leaders are ready for what they’re getting themselves into.”

            “Yes, their deaths!” Lord Aeris screamed as she launched a blast of air to knock the two of them backwards, and then did the same to Yang and Nathan so that Adam could regain his bearings. The two of them came together and went back to back. Their opponents regained their footing and got ready for another bout. Nathan and Yang launched themselves towards Lord Aeris, while Miles and Blake launched themselves towards Adam. Lord Aeris wasn’t able to keep her footing when Nathan and Yang attacked, and crashed through a wall into the next room. Adam on the other hand, stood his ground rather easily and knocked Miles back but not Blake. The two of them went toe to toe with their blades.

            “You’ve improved a bit since last year.” Adam said as he locked blades with Blake.

            “I kept moving forward. You just locked yourself in the past Adam.” Blake said as she used and after-image to leap back and charge in again.

            “I serve the future. You serve the last dying remnants of an archaic world.”

            “Yeah, I think I still like this world thank you very much.” Miles yelled as he leapt back into the fray.

 

 

 

 

Yang blocked one of the spinning chakrams with her left gauntlet while Nathan rushed forward and landed a solid blow on Lord Aeris’ face. She collected herself and then unleashed a string of attacks similar to that of Blake when she and Weiss used the move Checkmate. Only this time, it was with blades of pure air. Yang was able to keep her footing, but Nathan was blown back into the other room.

            “And here I thought cutting your arm off back there would do you in!” Lord Aeris said as she grabbed Yang’s right arm and locked it behind her back. “Guess I’ll just have to cut the other one off so you’ll finally learn!” But as she brought down her chakram, all it did was clang against metal.

            “For somebody who has so much power,” Yang said as she detached her right arm and spun around, “You sure have a bad memory.” With that said, Yang punched Lord Aeris so hard that she flew out the building and to the ground below. Yang then reattached her arm and ran back into the other room to help the others.

 

 

 

 

Adam blocked an attack from Blake’s katana, and punched Miles in the leg to keep him from attacking. It was clear that he wasn’t going to win this fight like this, so he sheathed his sword and started only pulling it out to block attacks, relying more on his own agility to dodge the incoming attacks.

            “We have to defeat him now!” Blake exclaimed. “He’s preparing his final attack!”

            “You think I don’t know that?” Miles said as he leapt up and tried to knock Adam down. “Just get the weapon away from him! That should help!” They tried to take him down, but Adam kept dodging and absorbing the attacks. But then, a surprise happened. Blake jumped up to try and strike Adam in the chest, but he elbowed her away.  But in that split second, Miles launched himself up and managed to stab Adam in the arm, forcing him to drop his sword on the ground. But also in that split second, Adam punched Miles in the face, threw him into the wall, and stole one of his swords. Blake tried to steal it back with an attack from behind, but Adam managed to hit her with the hilt of the stolen sword and knocked her flat. Miles then quickly got up and started to fight back against Adam with his other sword, but was quickly overpowered and knocked against a wall yet again and dropped his other sword, it lying just out of his reach.

            “You never learned your lesson back in Aequo, did you kid?” Adam taunted. “No matter what you try to do, if you play the hero, everybody you care about will die. Maybe if I kill the woman you love, you’ll finally get the big picture.”

            “You won’t take her away from me!” Miles said as he tried to get up but was held down by the point of the sword.

            “Take her away from you?” Adam scoffed. “You took her away from me!”

            “I didn’t even know she existed until a few months ago!” Miles said. “Besides, she left the White Fang because of what you have become!”

            “You can talk all you want, but it won’t change the fact that you are not a hero, and you are going to die here.” Adam said raising the sword.

            “You’re right.” Miles said with a smirk. “I’m not a hero. I’m a distraction.” As soon as he said this, Adam’s sword cleaved right through his torso, slicing him cleanly in half. Not able to say anything, Adam simply dropped Miles’ sword and fell to the ground dead. Behind where his body used to stand was Nathan, Adam’s old sword in his hand. He dropped it and gave Miles a hand up.

            “Thanks man.” Miles said as he picked up his stolen sword.

            “He’s already killed all of Aequo. I won’t let him kill anybody else.” They gave each other a fist bump, then ran over to Blake and helped her up. As soon as she was up, Yang ran through the hole in the wall made from the fight against Lord Aeris.

            “Everybody okay?” She asked as she ran into the room.

            “We’re fine hon.” Nathan said. “You?”

            “A scratch on the new arm, but other than that, I’m fine. We don’t have time to waste though!”

            “She’s right.” Miles said heading back towards the doors they came in. “Natalie probably needs our help!”

            “Lets get going!” Nathan yelled as the four of them rushed forward back into the room. They burst open the doors and saw the room a mess, Ruby unconscious against a wall, and Lord Mortem holding his sword at Natalie’s throat causing a collective yell of,

            “Natalie!”



© 2018 Miles W.


Author's Note

Miles W.
Please read/review/enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Three bad guys down and I cheered when Adam got cut in half and died oh that was some awesome fighting... Now I am ready for Lord Mortem to get dead as well. Movin gon to the next chapter Please be kind and return the love.

Posted 4 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

380 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 7, 2016
Last Updated on April 5, 2018
Tags: Adventure, Action, Anime, Fan Fiction, RWBY

RWBY: Order of Seasons


Author

Miles W.
Miles W.

Columbus, OH



About
I am a recent graduate with a degree in Film Production. My dream is to become a film director, creating my own stories. I love writing stories and fan fiction. Please check it out, share and revie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by Miles W.