A Little Love

A Little Love

A Story by Galldora King

A Little Love

It happened when no one was around. Just me and him and the little roof that covered our heads. His breath was upon my shoulder and i could feel his heart pulsing. I realized that our hearts beated at the same time. Every beat was identical. Right then i knew it was him, for who could i love more than him. I was wrong. That little pulse lied. For when he died, i was left alone in this forsaken world. Years later I found a friend who said he loved me. I laughed. HE loved me. No way. My love was in the stars never to be brought on earth. But then i saw his eyes. His innocent eyes that reminded me of love. The love i shared with the one that was no more. That day i realized that a first love wasnt always the last. I lost myself in him. The one that lived. Thirty years later and i still love him. The one that is no more is forgotten. I only know him as a past. My past.

© 2010 Galldora King


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is good, I like it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


A good story that has a little bit of a chilling effect to it. It describes a person who was so hurt by the death of her boyfriend that she let go of his memory as though he were a criminal in some way. An unconscience betrayal he perpetuated on her soul.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 25, 2009
Last Updated on July 7, 2010

Author

Galldora King
Galldora King

About
I love reading books.I also write stories but never get to finish them. more..

Writing