Armouring Pair

Armouring Pair

A Poem by magicwhisper

You are her anchor , her rock but at times he is the storm pushing her overboard, he is the angel and the devil in disguise with a hint of irony on the side. The words and actions are conflicting and in a battle within themselves at times.  

They are in there own battle in there own internal war and at times it is each other  who look like the enemy and get hit with the sword. Pride takes a great place and self honour but when the armour slips at times, when it is best to admit defeat fear kicks in and the closest get hit. Blame has to be made defeat does not exist!

The armour it slips and she see a side she wants to protect mamma bear kicks in she wants to help and she want to be let in but its gone in a flash the armour back up . She is pushed aside just like the rest.

Her armour slips and she seems scared and vunrable his words say he wants to protect and help but she struggles to hide it and he doesn't know what to do next , run his head says but his heart pleads help her put her armour in place .

They are best friend most the time,  and enemy rarely but enemy mode is there blows are hit , words are said actions done . They cannot be forgotten cannot be erased. 

He is kind , gentle, loving , a good father figure , hard working, passionate, a family man , protects what he loves and loves who he protects , sarcasm and flirting a plenty with a side order of pride and honour about.

She is loyal , shy , friendly , kind , forgiving , proud, hardworking , detemined, true , soft as a brush, warm and cuddly , loud at times ,  loving ,trusting and fierce a mamma bear through and through .

But for him there is a dash of too much pride , refusal to admit mistakes and arrogance, when he strikes to hurt he never misses. stubbornous a plenty and money too, its how way or no way , he is a man who focuses on his own goals forgetting the rest. and he must be always right even when it is odvious its untrue, silence and disapproval kick in and they his biggest blow to hit.

And for her she is tainted with anger , pride, too much loyalty and too much truth , no filter or knowing when to stop and at times; dumb but always has to be right. The world is very black and white it makes no sense otherwise.

 They battle themselves forgetting what's true, stubbornous and pride get in the way , but most important they forget what they fight for , it becomes pointless but never forgotten , ready to use in the next Battle. Another dent in the armour.

 But please remember and don't be mistaken she forgives a lot, at times too many times but she  never forgets .....  the blows she gets , the hits shes got, the battles by you and at times she wonders, she loses sight of the goal , the destiny . if you push her away she springs back until the fight in her goes and she goes. For it takes a long time but when she's gone she's gone for good.

 For in truth she is suited up ready to battle right there beside him together in this forever . her internal battles , his internal battles , baby bears too, fighting the bad guys side by side.   She has got his back he has hers. A partner in crime. But most importantly love and destiny  should always win and concers all . For she loves him and he loves her.

© 2017 magicwhisper


Author's Note

magicwhisper
Apologies its a ramble and not my usual style its been a long time since I've done this.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

114 Views
Added on August 15, 2017
Last Updated on August 15, 2017
Tags: Love, war, fighting, destiny

Author

magicwhisper
magicwhisper

Shropshire, United Kingdom



About
Quote loving, occasional poetry writer, Harry Potter nerd. more..

Writing
Fire Fire

A Poem by magicwhisper