Theunknown:beowulf

Theunknown:beowulf

A Story by makenson,zamy
"

General beowul

"
We needed a hero, and that hero is Beowulf GENERAL Beowulf. General Beowulf being training a group of men on the virgin islands as the new elite team. GENERAL Beowulf joined the arm force at age 18 straight out of high school. He was the smartest among his men’s, he ranked up to an officer from having a huge amount of academic and physical improvement. Later he attain the ranked of a general. On December 2100 Beowulf lead his force to the enemy outpost and attracted their main antenna. These antenna produce the signals needed to communicate with the mother ship. The leader of the unknown was out for vengeance his plans were to wipe out continents. He was fearless of other being, he was a ruthless leader destroyed many worlds. He consider himself am conqueror. On January 2100 GENERAL Beowulf order the deployment of 100,000 fighter spaceship to an attack that would put an end to the unknown. The fight lasted years, on September 2152 Beowulf force drew the mother ship away from our atmosphere into deep space forcing it to crash on Saturn later that year.


© 2018 makenson,zamy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

84 Views
Added on January 26, 2018
Last Updated on January 26, 2018
Tags: Science fiction

Author

makenson,zamy
makenson,zamy

orlando, FL



About
a 17 year old guy I'm currently still in high school senior year. I got interested in writing when I wrote my first short stories for an assignment at school . more..

Writing