Spaced Reality

Spaced Reality

A Story by khyss

Ecstasy is hard to come by. Hard to find and the quickest to leave. But when its here, time is lost. Drown myself in music and imagine a different world. Why can't we be the characters we see on tv or watch in music videos. I can't count how many times I have dreamt of a reality where I am the music or I am the movie or show. I don't know know how I feel right now. I want to be happy, I want to feel ecstasy, but my mind is like a blank piece of paper; very empty with the potential of being something wonderful, filled with words. That’s funny, a piece of paper is considered wonderful when there is something on it, however, humans constantly prove how wonderful we can be even without a description. But, life wouldn’t be so wonderful without bareness. Sometimes, people like me feel somewhat complete while being in complete bareness. Bare, not plain. Millions of people go through life rushed by thousands of thoughts. Me, well, I can sit and stare at a blank wall, thinking about nothing. Just still. Sometimes, I am brought to the idea that maybe my state of bareness is a cause of some type of unhappiness. I don’t know. Maybe I am. But, what I do know is that, for now, I would like to stay this way. I don’t want saving, I don’t want to be figured out either. This is my twisted ecstacy.

© 2017 khyss


Author's Note

khyss
what's your ecstasy?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

So relatable. I would have never thought to call it just a bare feeling. I've always described it as numb, with that even being to harsh of a word for the feeling at times. Definitely brings in some more insight. Great job with putting together words for the feeling. And yes, it is true that paper with writing on it is beautiful, but sometimes the bareness of the white is too beautiful to want to mark.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

khyss

6 Years Ago

Thank you! And glad we could relate



Reviews

Its really beautiful how you describe the feeling and how you make the reader feel portrayed. There's a place where you should use a quotation mark and a "know" is repeated twice in a row, but everything else is nice! Also it could only be me but wouldn't be more like a poem than a story?

Posted 6 Years Ago


khyss

6 Years Ago

I thought the same, but didn't write it in stanzas. Maybe your right though !
So relatable. I would have never thought to call it just a bare feeling. I've always described it as numb, with that even being to harsh of a word for the feeling at times. Definitely brings in some more insight. Great job with putting together words for the feeling. And yes, it is true that paper with writing on it is beautiful, but sometimes the bareness of the white is too beautiful to want to mark.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

khyss

6 Years Ago

Thank you! And glad we could relate

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 31, 2017
Last Updated on December 31, 2017

Author

khyss
khyss

FL



About
A teenage girl whose mind flows where it pleases. more..

Writing