Success

Success

A Story by Manasa.L

Success has many definition, whether we have it or not we give our best shot to own it. Everyone likes to taste it, but, unfortunately only few of them deserves it. A man who is successful has only one reason for it. However, the one who is looking for it wanders and gathers as many reasons possible to fool the world. Perhaps he is just trying to turn his back on himself and letting down the people who're hoping that he might finally one day be a successful man.
 Success does not pave its way to us instead we have to strive hard to reach it. Winston Churchill said- "Success is not final, failure is not fatal:It is the courage to continue that counts.
Yes. Courage is the path to victory.When we look into our great historical leaders, they have given their everything to achieve one big thing; Success. We may not be as great or strong as them but can try the least to take a walk in the garden of success. Who knows todays small walk might become a marathon that will help us to win the race.

© 2017 Manasa.L


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
Success for me was making a life for myself that would allow me more than I had in childhood, and to give my child more opportunities than those that to me were limited by circumstance. This I have managed to achieve, mainly due to my wife, and I live a life I love.
Enjoyed reading this Mansa

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

Thank you and I must say that your wife is lucky to have you and vice versa.
How many men con.. read more
Gee

7 Years Ago

Thank you...



Reviews

It is true success will not come to us but we will have to take steps to reach it. Nicely written :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

Thank you SS
I love the beginning of this piece. I was thinking as I read how success is measured differently by all. Success for me will be to reach the goals I set for myself. Thank you for letting me read your work :) I.I.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

Thank you Ivy
Isabella Ivy

7 Years Ago

You are most welcome! :-) I. I.
well done, As you said who knows about tomorrow just move on with the courage you have and face your struggles, one day you will achieve it.
Thank You Manasa for sharing.

Posted 7 Years Ago


Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

Thank you for your time:) and generous words
History has proven Churchill to be a drunk, a bully and a racist (the opinion of me and many of my countrymen) but other great leaders, Ghandi, Mandela, Allende would all attest to the words you wrote outside the Churchill quotes Manasa. Well done.
100/100

Posted 7 Years Ago


Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

Thank you I am not such a great writer yet but thriving to be so once again thank u
This is a great impact on EVERYONE. The words you have written is the reason why everyone keeps fighting.

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

yes without struggle and fight success doesn't come easily thank you for your time and reading
Your words contain true meanings.Excelent piece

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

I hope you liked it thank u skyvy
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
Success for me was making a life for myself that would allow me more than I had in childhood, and to give my child more opportunities than those that to me were limited by circumstance. This I have managed to achieve, mainly due to my wife, and I live a life I love.
Enjoyed reading this Mansa

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

Thank you and I must say that your wife is lucky to have you and vice versa.
How many men con.. read more
Gee

7 Years Ago

Thank you...
well attempted..
beautiful it is

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

Just trying to convey my thoughts to my readers. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank u....
Yes true, courage is the path to victory!! Be a phoenix and rise from the ashes..I had a good read, thanks manasa

Posted 7 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and your encouraging words.
Someone once said that 1000 different failed approaches to a problem show us 1000 different ways not to do something. (Am paraphrasing.) Indicating that supposed "failure" can--from a positive perspective--often be transformed into relative success.
Your "Success" is smart and uplifting!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Manasa.L

7 Years Ago

Thank u, its true that many failures lead to a success. Failures are the stepping stones of success

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 28, 2017
Last Updated on January 28, 2017

Author

Manasa.L
Manasa.L

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India



About
I am a music lover and a software programmer. I write to express my feelings, thoughts and try to put in positive attitude in my readers. more..

Writing
This is me This is me

A Poem by Manasa.L



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


I love you I love you

A Chapter by Jes' Pi