Alien Encounter

Alien Encounter

A Story by Manda
"

I have recently become obsessed with aliens, and this dream came to me one night. I had to roll over to my husband and tell him before morning...

"


     I was in a hotel room where I met an alien. This alien had a huge head and was dressed in a long robe. We were talking about the end of the world, and he was explaining it to me. This was odd because he wasn't condescending or even malicious but explaining how things were going to be. I didn't believe him, especially when he told me that he needed a key to end the world. For some unknown reason to myself, I searched my person but didn't have my keys on me. But he found a little brass key that looked like my small mailbox one on the dresser.

     He asked me to leave the hotel room. I proceeded to the door to leave and turned around before exiting. The alien threw the key at the television on the dresser, and the screen sunk in. It dove into another dimension, one that the alien would be able to see into and see what would be happening to the world. The vision in the screen was of black fire and smoke, whooshing and bubbling. I continued out the door.

     I didn't run to the hotel room, and once I got into our room, I told my husband what happened. We turned on the news and watched different stations reporting on different parts of the earth that began to sink into itself in chunks. Blocks of continents sunk down into the earth and up came fire and lava.

     We sat there, not touching, not crying, not calling our families. We just sat there on the bed knee to knee.

     “I love you,” I turned to him and said. I am surprised I wasn't bawling.

     “I love you, too,” he replied. He tilted his head a little bit. “What else did the alien say to you?”

© 2012 Manda


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your obsession would be best addressed in another form of writing...maybe a free flow style of write...a prose of sorts. I have my own beliefs on this subject matter...I think it will involve an incredible amount of deception that will blind those that are not with the fruit of the truth...a thought provoking write. Thank you for sharing.

Muse

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
1 Review
Added on January 11, 2012
Last Updated on January 21, 2012
Tags: alien, sci-fy, short

Author

Manda
Manda

Albuquerque , NM



About
I'm terrible at these "about me" things. Well, I'm a worker at a daycare on her way onto becoming a teacher and writer. My quirky sense of humor,love for morbid and disturbing horror, and familiarity .. more..

Writing
Dray Dray

A Story by Manda