I have power and I love it

I have power and I love it

A Story by Anormaldog
"

A short story about how you can decide the fate of those around, from insects to people. It's always fun to do so. Any suggestions are appreciated.

"
Like any good story you'd expect this one to be placed a long time ago. Also you'd think that the person or animal who is leading the story is good. I'm sorry to say it, but the main character will die in the end. It will be gruesome, it will be painful and yes it will take time.

I haven't decided how I will kill him. I know that he's a farmer somewhere. I'm also thinking of making him have no choice. Too many people think they have choices. Maybe a daemon will say: heads I split your skull tails...well let's just see what I come up with.
 
John is living with his family in a village in the 16th century. He's a good Christian, he doesn't know how to read or write but he has 10 kids. His wife is also handy with farming and is curly with blue eyes. All the kids are like that. Its a paradise. 
One night the turks come, kill the kids, rape her in front of him and leave him in a pile of blood. 
I did not expose those events because they are not important. John is not important. He is a simple cattle. Just like the rest of the people in the village, who got a one way trip downstairs. 
Here's a conversation John had with his neighbor at about sunset.
"Hey Oliver, did your clear the field and bring the cattle home?
"Yeah, all of them are at the barn. I also talked to Joseph in the street. He thinks something bad is going to happen.
"Joseph never goes to church. His ashes will sit on Satan's tongue when he dies.  
"He says he saw you dead and everyone around dead. A vision from the stars.
"He's an old fool. We should hang him and teach his kind a lesson"
"But what if its true?
"Then we die and the worms eat us. After they finish chewing on our flesh and bugs are crawling through our eyes, then we will go to Heaven where we will drink and eat and sleep and f**k and eat and then eat some more.
"You're mad Joseph. You will be punished.
"Maybe I will, who knows.
The funny thing is, while he was waiting in the dirt for a quick death, a family of worms was looking at John's face. They were having a conversation. Let's see what they have to say, it might be interesting.
"We should store those eyes. Chewing on them at once might not be the best option.
"Wait? I want to go for the liver and punch though it. Then maybe taste the blood from his heart.
"Kids, calm down. You've been looking at too many carcasses lately. Relax. It's not over yet, he's still breathing.
 
John in those moments was feeling it. It just wasn't his day. There was fire everywhere. He was alone. Poor John. Two of his teeth were knocked out his legs were broken and his head was busted. Ok I'll cut that one out. John needs to think he has a chance. So his head is ok.
He looks around and he sees absolutely no chance of victory. And he's praying to me the author of this story. Can you believe that? A 16th century peasant is praying to me to save him or to bring back his family. Its going to be a though choice. It's not a sequel bait but I still have not decided yet.

© 2017 Anormaldog


Author's Note

Anormaldog
I haven't written in a while so I may be a bit rusty. I hope you like this short story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

you write with wonderful detail and imagery. it's nitty gritty and I like that. awesome plot.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Anormaldog

6 Years Ago

Thank you. Your poems are also interesting.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 25, 2017
Last Updated on June 25, 2017
Tags: God, sci-fi, power, death, choice, author