Hijack Pt-402

Hijack Pt-402

A Story by Manaswi Sharma
"

The story was about a family who got a bonous trip to Manali.In the journey the plane was hijacked but somehow they handled the hijacker and saved their lives.

"

It was a Monday morning , summer holidays had started . Children were enjoying those holidays and I was too excited that I have been receiving  a bonus of a trip to Manali. After 2-3 days the boss called me and said “The trip to Manali was cancelled. I got upset coz I have planned everything for the holidays. When I sat on chair for work I found 4 tickects of aeroplane. I jumped with joy and thanked Boss.

The tickets were of Sunday morning. I told my family and they too were excited. I have completed all my office work. At the night of Saturday we packed all our luggages and went to bed. Children were that much excited that they don’t wanted to slept and than the day came. We took a bath and readied but what about my wife , she took a little bit more time to readied. Than we went to airport. My excitement was doubled. There I saw some stupid guys woring a gimmick and comedy dress and had done some stupid works. When we were about to got checked an old man started sneezing regularly. The two man hold old man’s hand and asked the checker that he was not well so let him go and the checker allowed. After it our luggages went to checked.

We all sat in plane and were ready to take off. I was doubt about the old one that he was not here to hijacked the plane but after sometime I  relaxed and taught that I was wasting my time.

My son was sat next to the old man. Suddenly he took out his gun out from his bag and pointed my kid and cried” Everyone freezed otherwise I shooted the child”. My wife got scared and asked the man to left the child but he didn’t. Than he removed his fake beard and mouthstack. Everyone asked him why were you doing this. He replied that he wanted to took revenge from his friend that cheated him and captured the company that he and his friend established. All the people were there got very scared. He too was a pilot. He went to the pilot cabin and shooted the pilot and he started controlling the plane to crash it. But in the story I didn’t told that I was a retired army man. I contacted the police force to told me about the man where he lived. Police told me that he lived in Huda City of Delhi in PWO. Now I determined to broke the door by anyhow and tried to crashed the plane there.Some of the people there helped me to broke the door and we did it. Than I and Daniel fought and the plane got unstabled and moved the way where I wanted it. He was unable to managed the plane as I was holded him tightly and than he knew that there was no chance to changed the way of plane he cried “I am so sorry please forgave me and don’t crashed the plane.” I forgave him as it really felt sorry. But when I tried to changed the position of the plane the handle got locked. I tried so much but can’t do something. I asked Daniel “that you are a pilot so you can do something.” He tried his best but can’t do anything. Than we both determined no matter what we have to changed the way of the plane. I thought that the God was with us as we were successful to changed the position and landed the plane. The police arrived and arrested the man and few moment later his friend too arrived and felt sorry that he captured the company for his own benefit. But that incident told me that “THE GOAL ISN’T MORE MONEY. THE GOAL IS LIVING LIFE ON YOUR TERMS”.                          

                              HAPPY ENDING                     

© 2015 Manaswi Sharma


Author's Note

Manaswi Sharma
Reviewers please ignore the grammar problems that i have been created

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on June 11, 2015
Last Updated on June 12, 2015

Author

Manaswi Sharma
Manaswi Sharma

jaipur, rajasthan, India