Marc Bombenon - Chairman of SureCall Contact Centers Ltd

Marc Bombenon - Chairman of SureCall Contact Centers Ltd

A Story by Marc Bombenon
"

Marc Bombenon is the Chairman of SureCall Contact Centers Ltd, as well as a Business Advisor and Mentor who is located in Calgary, Alberta.

"
Marc Bombenon is synonymous with Calgary business. Since building PDLCC over 30 years ago (his flagship company), a lifelong passion in aviation culminating in the recent venture of MBE Jets, becoming a recipient of The Gordon & the Kathy Laing Memorial Award, or his leadership role in supporting the Calgary Stampeders CFL team, Mark is a true Calgarian at heart.

Matterhorn PR teamed up with Marc Bombenon in 2011. Marc will be the first person to tell you that we are not your typical PR firm. Since, and as we have stared in other parts of our website, we are a marketing driven PR firm, we look at everything from a holistic perspective.



Marc Bombenon is the Chairman of SureCall Contact Centers Ltd, as well as a Business Advisor and Mentor who is located in Calgary, Alberta. Prior to the inception of his company, Marc moved from Montreal to Calgary in 1982 and immediately joined the telecommunications industry. Inspired by the 1960’s TV show Star Trek and its seemingly far-fetched communication technology, Marc jumped into communications and worked towards developing new ideas and forms of communicating. His career started with pagers and two-way radios, then moved on to cellular phones, high-speed Internet and wireless data.

As mentioned above, Marc is the Chairman of Surecall Contact Centers Ltd. which was founded in 1979. This call center can be hired to provide excellent customer service by answering phones and replying to emails 24/7 for 365 days of the year. Continually improving communication is one of Marc’s passions, therefore he strives to assist other individuals and their companies when they need to cut costs, are short staffed or looking to improve their customer service.

Marc also has a passion for mentoring and advising others. Throughout his career, Marc has worked with numerous successful businesses in industries such as: Food and Beverage, Aviation, Strategic Planning, and consistently Telecommunications. Within these industries, Marc won countless awards �" Excellence, Distinction, Consumer’s Choice, and Integrity, Ethics and Quality Above all Else to name a few. Because of his well-rounded career, Marc offers advice and assistance to friends and family in their business endeavors.

As if he is not busy enough already, Marc finds time to volunteer with charitable organizations and events around Calgary. He served as a trustee, Chair of the Audit committee, and Vice-Chair of the board of the Alberta Cancer Foundation throughout his career. Marc is an active member of the charitable community in Calgary and supports as many charities as he can find time for.

© 2017 Marc Bombenon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on September 15, 2017
Last Updated on September 15, 2017
Tags: marc bombenon, surecall contact centers, calgary business, business advisor, telecommunications, strategic planning, alberta cancer foundation

Author

Marc Bombenon
Marc Bombenon

Calgary, Alberta, Canada



About
Marc Bombenon is passionate about the abilities and experience of seasoned business professionals sharing ideas, experiences and working. more..

Writing