The modified supersets exercises

The modified supersets exercises

A Story by marianatanase

The modified supersets exercises include:

•    Deadlift on straight legs (with dumbbells or a barbell) 3 sets, 8-12 reps, rest between sets - 75 seconds.
•    Pull-ups (grip to yourself or conventional), you can use the additional complication of: 3 sets, 8-12 reps, rest between sets - 75 seconds fat loss factor
•    Lifting dumbbells in hand standing (for delta): 3 sets, 8-12 reps, rest between sets - 60 seconds.
•    The 'French' bench, on the bench with his head down tilt (or horizontal): 3 sets, 8-12 reps, rest between sets - 60 seconds.


Exercise Cobra - The modified supersets:

•    "Cobra" (pictured on the side): 3 sets, 8-12 reps, rest between sets - 60 seconds. In the initial position, lying on the floor face down, pull your hands at your sides. Lift the head and the entire shoulder girdle as high as possible without removing the legs from the floor. At the same time reduce the shoulder blades together, pausing for a moment at the top, then return to the starting position. Exercise strengthens the lower back perfectly, as well as loading the muscles of the middle and upper back.
•    Coiling to "Swiss" ball or a conventional (for press): 3 sets, 10-15 (or more, according to fitness) reps, rest between sets - 60 seconds.


The entire workout lasts 54-55 minutes, the exercises are performed in the style of a powerful force, and each approach goes smoothly for 50-60 seconds before the "muscular failure" in 3 working approaches of each exercise.

© 2013 marianatanase


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on November 21, 2013
Last Updated on November 21, 2013