Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by ambivert1215

Prologue
If I could ever find an answer to this endless, hamster-wheel like journey, it would be like finding a city of Atlanta; or maybe a wand that grants every wish; either way, it's almost impossible to find.
I've had this condition since I was less than 10 years old, and I'm 16 now, and so it has been quite a while. I was a confused child around the age between 8-14. Finding out my mental condition at 15. It has been dragging on and on, and hope is just a inch away from my face, so easy to grasp, but every time I do try the darkness pulls me back in, screeching and howling, telling me to get the hell back here. Whether it's night or day, my head always seems to be in another world. The dark monster inside me loves having party with me, to bask in their violent, gothic party.
On the other hand, however�"I'm like a professional actor, able to play another identity; the other side of me, that bright, happy bubbly thing with almost nothing on it's mind.
It's almost freaky because I could "make myself feel like the 180 degrees-different person.
Though I wished I didn't want this double (or maybe triple? Quadruple?) side of me, something inside of me also takes it for granted.


© 2015 ambivert1215


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is the book from the Reluctant Fighter....new here so I didn't know how to manage this into the chapter

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
1 Review
Added on November 25, 2015
Last Updated on November 25, 2015


Author

ambivert1215
ambivert1215

About
Hi there. I've joined this community to improve my writing and hopefully you guys will enjoy it. If you didn't, then (if you can) please send me advice and please, no cruel comments! Thank you! more..

Writing