May

May

A Story by Marina
"

Some love stories end without a reason...

"

A true story

 

The night was dark but in the heaven The Master was awake. It was a clear sky and the stars were shining , allowing him to see the Earth better. He looked into the calendar: May. It should happen a miracle. It was a perfect night for this. He looked around him…so many hopes , so many dreams…difficult to choose. Some of them were stronger, some of them were more  interesting...Then The Master thought that he should see the owners of these dreams. They were all sleeping. Well, if they were all sleeping maybe they would not deserve a miracle…and he wanted to close the stars. But something strange happened. An angel came and brought him a tear. A tear in the month of May…The Master took it and hold it in his hand. It was warm yet…He put it on the magic book. The tear transformed into a beautiful mirror. A dream appeared and with it a young girl’s  face. God smiled…He knew that girl. He had almost  forgotten about her, but not because He did not love her. No.. the reason was another. The master caressed  his beard…so she had a dream. She was not sleeping…she was crying. Near him a little angel looked at him with kindness and as he was asking something.

“What? Do you want to help her? Hmm…I don’t know what to say…You do remember who is she , right?”

The angel approved.

The mirror had started to show some images. Pieces of some thoughts. Her thoughts. Seeing these, God smiled. “I knew I dropped more imagination than usually on her…or maybe it is not imagination…”

The girl was dreaming. And God wanted to help her.

“Ok, little angel! You have won! We have a mission! Let’s search the Book!

The angel started to jump, very happy.

They entered a very special room with many bookshelves.

“Her book must be here!”

They looked for the girl’s book, but they did not manage to find it. It was almost morning when The Master said.

“We have to spread the dawn. It is very late. We cannot stay here anymore, little angel ,  but because I know you love this girl, and I have to admit that she is nice…we will do an exception and we will took a dream and spell it with a miracle.”

They left the room, entered the heaven, and before spreading the dawn God took the girl’s dream and spelled it:

“To be beautiful like a dawn’s shine, to be deep like a feeling, to be magic like a star. Go, dream in the path of Earth and when you arrive to her become a miracle and take care of the one who wanted you. Follow her steps and guide the light of her eyes. Be a miracle. An unforgettable miracle!!!”

The dream was now a little shine and the spell ball followed the path  till Earth.

The Master and the little angel go to brought the dawn. Now on Earth was day.

The young girl started her day without knowing what had happened. She ate the same food as usually, she talked with the same people, she went to her part time job and the day was almost over. Nothing special happened. This was because the little ball dream had not arrived on Earth. But just when the dusk  fell down, when the reddish sun shines were fighting with the fresh and scenting feelings of the spring the dream arrived and became a miracle. A love wonder because this was the girl’s wish. She met love and fell in love with a boy.

Two days she did not see him , but then they started their affair. In the sky the little angel broke a wing and he couldn’t come on Earth. This was an angel that loved the girl very much…they were once friends in the sky. He cried all day long and on Earth it rained a lot. But the boy and the girl met . The miracle started to materialize and God was happy because the spell was with luck. Only the little angel saw his accident like a bad sign, but no one let him express his thought.

Days passed and the girl was happier and happier. She had met what she had always dreamed :love. And it was almost like she wanted to be.

After two months and a half the angels from the heaven wanted to have a party. The angels from Earth had returned. They had accomplished their missions. They decided to have the party in the left part of the heaven. The little angel did not want to leave the right part, but seeing that even God went , he left to the party too. In that night the  girl was sleeping, but unfortunately she had the same dream as two months ago. The dreams ‘kidnappers were free and stolen hers. Then they went to the right corner of the heaven and found her book. In that night the young girl had her first nightmare and the tears were different. She awoke frightened, knowing that something was wrong. In some weeks her love story fell apart and her soul started to cry for the first time with sorrows tears. The little angel saw that something was different ,but he did not realize what it was. One day he found the young girl crying in her home …the love had left her. The miracle destroys hurts but the girl was the little angel’s friend. He stood near her , because the nights became bigger and more painful. The little angel hold her in his arms when she felt that she could not stand the pain anymore. The little angel collect her tears and the sadness on the face. He talked to the Beautiful Dreams Owner to help the girl. At night he caressed her soul…making her forgetting a little bit.

The  angel found about the Dreams ‘Kidnappers and he realized that, in a way,  he was responsible for that had happened.

The Christmas was coming and the girl could not forget the spell and the little angel did not know what to do. One day God came, asking him to spread the snow. He saw that the angel was sad.

“Something happens to you, little angel. You have not been the same for several months. What is wrong?”

“We did a spell that now means tears and sorrows…We were not able to defend someone’s heart, someone’s book. I have no reason to be happy.”

“I saw what happened to that girl. You did right when you took care of her. Maybe it was not such a good idea to have that party… but we cannot return in the past now…and do  you know why? Because a human being’s book no one can change.”

The little angel looked amazed at God.

“So, it still exists  hope?”

“The hope always resists…no matter what!”

 

Christmas was almost on Earth and the people were preparing for it. The young girl was waiting it, too. She was buying gifts for friends when the lights from the huge Christmas tree opened. “It is Christmas “, she thought. The people were passing hurried, with the hands full of presents and they did not enjoy the spirit of Christmas, the atmosphere. She did , but she had not anyone to share the joy.

Then , for the first time she felt the caress of something on her hand, she heard the sound of some wings near her, and she felt a kind touch on the face. The first snow’s son was choosing her to bless.

 

 

 

© 2008 Marina


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you very much for your words. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


You have a very deep and romantic soul. You create heavenly stories which can live forever. Much love and many blessings to you....

Posted 15 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Lex
What a lovely and beautiful story that was.

Perfect.

Posted 16 Years Ago


What a beautiful yet tragic story of how god thinks and how the angels help, and how humanity must always have hope.
I loved the story line it has alot of potential. You may want to re-edit for some grammer and mis-spellings
Over all its was wonderful story that I enjoyed very much.
Keep up the good Work!

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 10, 2008

Author

Marina
Marina

ploiesti, Romania



Writing
No names No names

A Screenplay by Marina