Unmasking the Insanity *THE ACCOMPLICE*

Unmasking the Insanity *THE ACCOMPLICE*

A Chapter by matrixmark
"

Ray's Accomplice

"

 The accomplice is alone.

 The accomplice is now watching.

 Watching, watching, watching, always watching.

  It scours the internet, so many sinners online. So many are being monitored, unaware, and need to be added to the list.

  The accomplice looks at an illicit website. Not because it enjoys it, but to catch the wrongdoers performing their immoral acts.

  The accomplice doesn’t need to sign up.

  The accomplice is administrator.

  Searching, searching, searching.

  Johnny’s not online…probably worried about the toy clown.

  Neither is Zara, who stopped blowing Ben a while ago…no surprise there.

  Ray should have captured her by now.

  Next.

  The accomplice looks at social media sites. Not because it wants to be liked or disliked, but to see what others are doing.  

   Searching, searching, searching.

   Drake’s not online…probably messaging Lucy.

   Neither is Casey, who has a troubled mind and has already had a new picture of hers liked on her homepage.

  You’re a very naughty girl and will soon be exposed.

  Next.

  The accomplice looks at some hacked mobile phones. Not because it wants to, but it needs to see what certain people are up too.

   Searching, searching, searching.

  Ben’s not at home, his location says he’s at the casino…no surprise there.

  How much has he lost?

  Next.

  Craig is at home.

  Interesting. Let’s see what he’s doing.

  The accomplice is watching.

  The accomplice is repulsed.

  Craig’s running one hand over the pictures on his wall and stroking himself with the other.

  That’s disgusting.

  ‘Atonement is coming’

   The accomplice switches off its laptop and walks out of the room. 



© 2017 matrixmark


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was amazing my friend! I totally enjoyed that! Can't wait for more of your stories ^ ^

Posted 5 Years Ago


Great, as usual. The repetition you used in this chapter really added to the visualization, how methodical it was. Amazing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


interesting write... there are many who do this, and it is sad, but i like how you are not afraid to address such an uncomfortable matter

Posted 6 Years Ago


really good stuff! Enjoyed reading

Posted 6 Years Ago


You have no idea how refreshing it is to read one of your stories again after so long. Good suspense and creepiness as usual.

Posted 6 Years Ago


When I started reading, I thought this was about pedophile. But as I read it further, I realised it isn't. Either was, this was creepy and a little bit unsettling. And I love it!

Posted 6 Years Ago


OH. MY. GOD. This dude is creepy. When the saying "The quiet ones are the ones you have to watch out for," was made, he was what they were talking about. Oh. My. God., this was soooo good and so unsettling. Makes me wonder if he's watching me right now :O...i hope not cuz he scares me :/.....Anyways on a much much lighter note, great job.. no fantastic job and i cannot wait till i get my hands on the WHOLE THING!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Another thrilling chapter no doubt about it. You were very successful in incorporating what I see as a poetic tone into your story telling for this chapter. Every line is laden with powerful words that convey descriptive pictures and captivating actions. I was amazed by how you reserved each paragraph for a specific character. It’s an effective technique and made the chapter flow easy and better. I can tell that you have invested a lot of time crafting the chapter to make it as thrilling as it turned out just as you’ve done in your previous chapters. A job well done, Mark!
Rachid


Posted 6 Years Ago


Seems very interesting. I'm eager to read more. Very nicely done Mark.

Posted 6 Years Ago


I love this chapter. The way you wrote it is VERY creative! It gives the sense that the accomplice is compelled to do what "IT" does. Gives it an "insanity" of sorts! At first when you revealed an accomplice I wondered if it was someone helping against their will, but as I read this I'm confident there is no help to be found from the accomplice in this book. They almost sound crazier than Ray!! Two peas in a pod have you!! I have some ideas rolling around in my head, but I guess only time will tell!!
LOVE your chapters! Can't wait to read the entire book!! Every time I read I get more excited and more impatient!! 😉
YOUR BOOK IS GOING TO BE AWESOME SAUCE!! Just like this chapter! YOU ROCK MARK! Keep it up!!
Tabby

Posted 6 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

806 Views
23 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2017
Last Updated on June 13, 2017


Author

matrixmark
matrixmark

United Kingdom



About
For years I have watched many movies. I have always loved reading books and how the story teller captivates the imagination. So just over a year ago, I took it upon myself to open up pandora's box, lo.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Coffee Coffee

A Poem by Kittenincake