Just Saying What's On My Mind.....

Just Saying What's On My Mind.....

A Poem by Matthew Ryan Hardy
"

Just something that I can up with because of someone I kinda started falling for.....

"

Can you tell the difference between, true beauty and fake?

It may seem like an endless journey that takes two people to complete

Some people give up as soon as they lay eyes on that first person that walks through the door

For me on the other hand that stuff takes time

Until I laid my eyes upon you, my mind was taken over

This may seem corny but that is how I answer

Can’t find the right works to tell you in person

So I think it’s easier to write it out

My words may be few

But that’s all I need to tell you

Every single thing about you makes my heart skip a beat

Every time I’m around you I can’t run a single thought through my mind

Without thinking about you

Personality hits home because of who you are

And I can’t forget the one true reason it’s so easy to fall for you

Your love for God

So I’m going to wrap things up and say my good byes

You might think you know who this is

But think again

I’m right here plan as the words on this page

© 2012 Matthew Ryan Hardy


Author's Note

Matthew Ryan Hardy
So she said to me "Well thank you but I like you as a friend," and I want to give it a try and secretly give this to her and maybe see how things work out, but I don't know if I should? What should I do? If you were a girl that told a guy this and he gave you this, would your mind set change about what you think about him? I've always acted different around her because I really don't know, but I want to show her my real side on what I think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I think that this is a great piece. If I recieved something like this from a guy I said I just wanted to be friends with I would have to think about things over again. It might have even changed my mind. I think you should give it to her. If anything, you can find out if there is a chance for you two. Great job. The only thing that you might want to change is the line where it says "Can’t find the write works to tell you in person." i think you might have meant Right instead of write and you also might have meant Words instead of works. Other than that it was great!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

awww this is sweet. I think she would have loved it when she got it. Well, I hope everything works out for you. Great poem though!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Things never worked out between us, and I still can not wipe the feelings of my mind.
I an keeping it to myself, and I still have hope that one day I will have a chance, But until that day comes, all I can do is show her who I really am.....

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good to be friends first. Good to walk slowly into anything worthwhile. Sometime all we have is hope. A strong poem that open the doors to questions and possibilities. Thank you for the excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Correct your spelling--the girl won't feel special if your love poem is sloppy! I think you will find that you regret more the things you haven't done than the things you have. She can't do you any worse than to say no again, but there is a chance she might give you a chance! If nothing else, she will remember you and as time goes by she may be more amenable to giving you a try. Good luck.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Im right here plan as the words on this page" - plain as day***
grea piece of work and very sweet. Idk about changing a girls mind but i think they would be flattered

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

this is a good write. also, what a way to put yourself out there!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I think that this is a great piece. If I recieved something like this from a guy I said I just wanted to be friends with I would have to think about things over again. It might have even changed my mind. I think you should give it to her. If anything, you can find out if there is a chance for you two. Great job. The only thing that you might want to change is the line where it says "Can’t find the write works to tell you in person." i think you might have meant Right instead of write and you also might have meant Words instead of works. Other than that it was great!

Posted 11 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

395 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2012
Last Updated on September 11, 2012

Author

Matthew Ryan Hardy
Matthew Ryan Hardy

Roseville, MI



About
Poem: A piece of writing that partakes of the nature of both speech and song, and that is usually rhythmical and metaphorical. My Testimony I could never say that I never had a testimony until .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..