The accident

The accident

A Chapter by once upon a time

The sirens were wailing as police cars, ambulances, firetrucks passed by on their way to the most recent crime scene. Aurora was watching through the window of the abandoned warehouse.

He had been in his car when it happened. He didn't know she was hiding in the back seat. He was asleep before his head hit the steering wheel. Nobody was around to hear the crash.

When somebody did find the car, they found the body far from the car. He had crashed through the windshield when the car drove of the rode. There was a trail of blood along the ground leading to him.

Now the whole area was surrounded by police tape. A crowd was forming of people curious of what had happened. Investigators were checking the whole area for evidence, the police officers were creating a list of suspects, and the medics were taking the body away to find out what had caused him to crash.

Soon they would find the drugs in his blood that had quickly made it to his heart. Soon they would know that even had he not crashed, he wouldn't have a chance of waking up. Just like all of the others.

But they would never suspect Aurora. They didn't even know she was awake and she didn't expect them to figure that out.

All That could be heard was the whispers of those watching, discussing their ideas of what had happened, and investigators and police officers did the same. No one knew what had happened and no one knew who to blame.

Aurora laughed. Never again would she feel trapped as she had when put under that wretched curse. One day she would find the horrible person who had done that to her and they would pay. One day she would get her life back.




© 2012 once upon a time


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012


Author

once upon a time
once upon a time

CO



About
I tend to be really quiet unless I'm around those who really know me. I spend most of my time on the computer and watching tv although I spend a lot of that computer time reading and writing. Even th.. more..

Writing