Rise of the Chaos Triad

Rise of the Chaos Triad

A Book by Mickey Christian Decicco
"

This book is a fantasy novel that explores the impact of the antihero. A group evil sentients are set to recover the keys to the prison of the gods of Chaos. Assassin, Necromancer, and Mindwalker.

"

© 2011 Mickey Christian Decicco


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

Mickey Christian Decicco
You're going to see many references to things that exist in our world, especially stuff the dwarfs use. In a fantasy setting, none of these things is too extraordinary, and there will be explanations of how these discoveries came about. This is a high-magic, mid-tech, quasi-industrial world. I'm also classifying it as dark fantasy, because these aren't the only stories that will occur in this world. Expect to see everything from dragons, elves, dwarves, and magic, to technology, bioweapons, genetic engineering, perhaps a UFO or two, to Lovecraftian horrors lurking, where else, in the dark corners of the earth.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

900 Views
Added on May 23, 2008
Last Updated on September 11, 2011
Tags: fantasy, horror, dark fantasy, antihero, chaos, war, magic, necromancer, assassin, monk, warrior, bounty hunter

Author

Mickey Christian Decicco
Mickey Christian Decicco

Gotham, NJ



About
I like to write in a genre that bridges horror and fantasy with science fiction and the real world (whatever that is). You'll find a lot of my work involves sociological and Lovecraftian themes. In .. more..

Writing