Enchanted

Enchanted

A Story by MCKryger
"

This is less of a story but more of a moment, fictional of course, but inspired by life. I am considering continuing with this moment and turning it into a book, but for now I leave it as it is.

"

He was enchanting. His eyes looking down into mine, his dark hair blending in with the darkness of the sky, only the stars setting it apart. His mouth was turned upward in a half smile, and I wondered what he was thinking. In that moment, here with me, how did he view it? I sometimes wonder if he actually loves me. He is a great boyfriend, always kind, always complimenting. He treats me like he should. It’s just this nagging feeling, really. A product of my own insecurities and paranoia, or at least that’s what I tell myself. I wonder if he feels love or if he just going through the motions of what he thinks a good boyfriend is supposed to do. I wonder if choosing me as a partner was a mere calculation. He added up my personal qualities and decided that I would make well next to him. Its thoughts like these that cross my mind when I’m alone. When I am alone with just the silence screaming at me. Its just my own mind, I tend to lose touch with reality when I have too much time to think. Its moments like these that keep me here. The look in his eyes right now. In this moment, this real moment. 

© 2014 MCKryger


Author's Note

MCKryger
Ignore possible grammar problems, I wrote this quickly. Let me know if you think I should continue with this moment/story and turn it into a book. I like what little I have written about the characters so far, but let me know what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on January 8, 2014
Last Updated on January 8, 2014
Tags: teen, moment, love, real, not real, him, her, doubt, wonder, reality, thoughts

Author

MCKryger
MCKryger

Ellicott City, MD



About
I'm 18 and attending college. I havent written in a while, but I want to start again and thought this would be a good way. more..

Writing
Facade Facade

A Poem by MCKryger


Mess Mess

A Poem by MCKryger