IT WAS NEVER ME

IT WAS NEVER ME

A Poem by Miguel
"

You will never know.

"

The rivulets of morning rain,

They trickle down the windowpane,

And, at times, I feel insane,

But now I know I'm not to blame.


Spider webs in morning dew,

They sparkle and I think of you,

And, at times, I wish you knew,

Of my deeds that killed those few.

© 2012 Miguel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"spider webs in morning dew" is a beautiful line. I like that! I guess i would just like to see it longer.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I am intrigued and captivated by this, but it leaves me wanting more. I think, if you wanted to, you could expand this in revisions and it would be a more satisfying read for the reader. I genuinely love every line, I just want to know more. I feel so very close to saying I can relate to this, yet so very far at the same time, and I think revisions that expand on certain thoughts (Not to blame for what? Can we get more clues into that? What deeds killed those few... and what are the few, the times you think of her?) could close that gap between reader and writer and create a real emotional connection. :-)

But whatever it is you decide to do, and if you chose to leave it as is, I think this shows a talent in finding the simple but beautiful things in life, like spider webs in morning dew. Keep on keeping on with your imagery, it's working!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Miguel

11 Years Ago

Hello, Christie. :)

Thank you for your review; it's been really helpful!
This pie.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

329 Views
2 Reviews
Added on August 4, 2012
Last Updated on August 4, 2012

Author

Miguel
Miguel

Harare, Zimbabwe



About
Hey. My name is Miguel Alt. I am a senior in high school and I write whenever I have the time and the inspiration. Welcome to my profile. Please feel free to take a look around! more..

Writing
Uroboros Uroboros

A Poem by Miguel