World's biggest Lie ""I am fine"

World's biggest Lie ""I am fine"

A Story by dev choudhary
"

Why do people lie when they are not well.

"


Today while walking on the road a girl came and met with me and she asked something to me which shocked me.

She asked,"Whenever someone asks to me or another person that "how are you". So why do we always say to that person "I am fine". We both know that we are not fine still we say that we are fine."

I thought for a while then I told her,"It happens because of time management,"

She told,"I didn't understand what you said?"

I told,"Tell me one thing that if someone asks you that how are you. You also say that I am fine. But why?"

Now she was confused still she told,"Because I think that If I tell them that I am in problem, what will they do, nothing."

I told,"It happens with everyone that we do formality with everyone while asking this question.If we don't do this formality, people will think that we don't care them. That's why we ask this questions answer."

She told,"I agree with you. You have a point here."

I asked,"Do you know one thing when people say that they are fine, so actually, most of them are not fine."

She asked,"But why aren't they fine?"

I told,"Because when they talk with you they always think about their past thinking while talking"

She asked,"But why do they think about their past while talking?"

I told,"Because when they don't think about their past they will be confused that what do they have to talk with the person with whom they are talking"

She asked,"I didn't get can you explain more?"

I told,"When they talk so most of the time they are not interested in the person with whom they are talking because they believe that if they share their feeling with other people, it can be that they will not understand them very well."

I think that whenever someone asks to you that "How are you?" So if you think that the person understands you better so tell the truth that you are fine or not. It will make good bonding between both of you. Most of the people are not fine or well in this world. If you get those people, spend some time with them. Then you will be the good person for them.

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on October 18, 2017
Last Updated on October 18, 2017
Tags: alone, need

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary