Who hurts more?

Who hurts more?

A Story by dev choudhary
"

What do you think who hurts more? The people to whom we love most.

"


Today while chatting with my valentine, I noticed that people love to hurt their love more. I don't know "why". So I went to my friend home. She was not at home but her mother told that she would be in the park with her friends. So I went there. It was evening time. I called her and she came. We sat together and were talking also. 

I asked,"Who hurts us more?"
She replied,"The person who loves you more."

I asked,"But why does the person hurts more?"

She replied,"Can you tell me that does your mother love you or not?"

I said,"Of course, she loves me a lot."
She asked,"Does she scold you also?"
I said,"If she can love me, she has the right to scold me also."

She said,"I think that you have got my answer."

I thought for a while and said nothing to her because I got my answer. But still I had one confusion, so I asked her,"Why don't we understand this thing in the relationship?"

She asked,"Please clear what do you want to say?"

I replied,"I want to say that in the relationship whenever the fight happens so we insult each other. We want to criticize our partner."

She replied very politely,"Remember one thing that when your partner is in anger at that time your partner will tell you your mistakes or your truth that who you are for your partner.The second thing I want to say that most of the relationships are temporary. They just want to show to the world that they love too much to their partner. They just want to show nothing else because the world is also showing to the world that's why always remember don't believe in the relationship until you both don't release that you love each other equal. It should not be like that you love your partner more and she doesn't love you more. So at that time, you will get hurt more. There is one law of Newton which says "Action and Reaction" or you can so that how much you love you will get hurt that much.

"I have one question what do you really love your partner or you are showing to world that you love each other nothing else."

 

© 2017 dev choudhary


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

58 Views
Added on October 20, 2017
Last Updated on October 20, 2017
Tags: love, friendship, communication, deep, hurts, alone, don't

Author

dev choudhary
dev choudhary

DELHI , iNDIAN, India



About
I love to write about friendship, relationship and Love also. I want to become more than Arjit Singh means As Arjit Singh is famous for his singing. So I think you have understood. ALWAYS REMEBER THA.. more..

Writing
rap rap

A Story by dev choudhary